Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask the Legion of Doom

Silly Druid

1 hour ago, Tornadopelt said:

To Chrysalis: In another time and place, do you think that your changelings, rugged creatures as they are, would be adept at exploring new worlds and reaching for the stars?

Of course we would be capable of doing that, if we had the required technology. (I mean the OG changelings, not the weaklings they became lately.) Our shapeshifting ability would be useful for adapting to a wide range of conditions.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

All three of you,

Even though you're in your stone prison, are you three aware of what's going on or no?

More or less. We get turned back to normal sometimes, to answer these questions and for the so-called reformation program, so some news get through to us.

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, PawelS said:

More or less. We get turned back to normal sometimes, to answer these questions and for the so-called reformation program, so some news get through to us.

I see. Aren't you three afraid that the Real Grogar might return, with it not being Discord this time?

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I see. Aren't you three afraid that the Real Grogar might return, with it not being Discord this time?

It's not us who should be afraid. When we're in our stone prison, I don't think he would care about us.

Dear Ghost of King Sombra,

Why did you wanna enslave the crystal ponies!? They are so cute :3 Also weren't you afraid that the ponies would invade and kick your ghostly flank back to... wherever it is shadowy ghost things come from? Space? Chaos-place? The place in between the lines that ponies always tell you to read?

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Dear Ghost of King Sombra,

Why did you wanna enslave the crystal ponies!? They are so cute :3 Also weren't you afraid that the ponies would invade and kick your ghostly flank back to... wherever it is shadowy ghost things come from? Space? Chaos-place? The place in between the lines' that ponies always tell you to read?

The crystal ponies are quite lazy, if you ask me. Can you name a crystal pony that is known for doing anything important? Well, there was one called Radiant Hope who was kind of in a relationship with me... But other than that, they don't really do anything by themselves, except basic stuff. That's why enslaving them is the best way to make them productive.

Celestia and Luna had no right to invade my kingdom, I was the rightful king and I didn't do anything wrong. But they were stronger than me, so unfortunately their barbaric invasion succeeded.

Also the place where I am is called the ether. [OOC: That's what Rarity said in "The Beginning of the End, part 1".]

[OOC: oh sweet thanks! :) ]

Thank you Ghost of King Sombra. So you wanted to make the crystal ponies productive and were just defending your rule. What did you want them to do that was so important? 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

[OOC: oh sweet thanks! :) ]

Thank you Ghost of King Sombra. So you wanted to make the crystal ponies productive and were just defending your rule. What did you want them to do that was so important? 

Build a magnificent kingdom with me as a glorious ruler, of course. Too bad these pesky princesses interrupted it.

Moments ago, PawelS said:

And why exactly do you want to join us?

I have a personal grudge against the mane 6 and my enemies who banned me from previous websites. I do ask that Maud Pie be allowed to join us. 

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I have a personal grudge against the mane 6 and my enemies who banned me from previous websites. I do ask that Maud Pie be allowed to join us. 

Maud Pie? She doesn't strike me as an evil type...

4 minutes ago, PawelS said:

Maud Pie? She doesn't strike me as an evil type...

She can eat rocks. You see Twilight's castle? She can eat it easily. She is extremely strong and she can kick enemies over the horizon. We'll just have to convince her and her family. 

• Brohoof 2

On 1/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Califorum said:

She can eat rocks. You see Twilight's castle? She can eat it easily. She is extremely strong and she can kick enemies over the horizon. We'll just have to convince her and her family. 

To put it lightly, I think your sanity is highly questionable.

13 minutes ago, PawelS said:

To put it lightly, I think your sanity is highly questionable.

I'm well aware of that. Tell you what, you should probably work beyond Equestria to build up your magic, hunt for magical artifacts and collect them. Gather as much power, train as much as possible for the final battle. 

Those 6 ponies are a formidable force. If you abduct them and split them apart, there is no way they can be defeated.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

I'm well aware of that. Tell you what, you should probably work beyond Equestria to build up your magic, hunt for magical artifacts and collect them. Gather as much power, train as much as possible for the final battle. 

Those 6 ponies are a formidable force. If you abduct them and split them apart, there is no way they can be defeated.

We will take your advice into account if we ever manage to escape our stone prison.

We will take your advice into account if we ever manage to escape our stone prison.

Yes, Lord Tirek. When you are free you should drain the magic of all what lies beyond the princesses reach, so that way you are already strong when you are in Equestria.

As for you Queen Chrysalis, we will just have to hope that there are unreformed changelings out there. They should eventually find you all and free you. You can probably start up another hive and bide your time. 

And King Sombra, you are going to need a...suitable body if you are going to be doing anything anytime soon. We'll have to find a way to bring your old body back, or find a new body.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Yes, Lord Tirek. When you are free you should drain the magic of all what lies beyond the princesses reach, so that way you are already strong when you are in Equestria.

As for you Queen Chrysalis, we will just have to hope that there are unreformed changelings out there. They should eventually find you all and free you. You can probably start up another hive and bide your time. 

And King Sombra, you are going to need a...suitable body if you are going to be doing anything anytime soon. We'll have to find a way to bring your old body back, or find a new body.

Golly, you forgot about me! Give me some advice too!

Golly, you forgot about me! Give me some advice too!

You are one of words, rather than strength. You managed to manipulate a large amount of ponies. Keep up the good work! You will have to hone in those skills later on and appear even more innocent in order to manipulate more.

• Brohoof 1