Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web ProJared Controversy, Aftermath of Underage Grooming Allegations

Misty Shadow

ProJared has now lost over 200,000 subscribers, over one-fifth of his subscriber base. 

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/dmjared/realtime

Gotta give him credit where credit is due, he got this because he worked for this. Most public figures would've just said something politically incorrect, but he went the extra mile by reaching out to one of the underage accusers and giving them a glib apology.

https://archive.fo/SGWVv

This just might be the worst debacle in Youtube game reviewer history. It gets a well-deserved broken marriage out of ten from me. 

On 5/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

ProJared has now lost over 200,000 subscribers, over one-fifth of his subscriber base

And I thought Channel Awesome losing subscribers over their own debacle was bad. This is a dark age for YouTube Celebrities 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*sigh* I used to watch this YouTuber’s channel every now and then. Heck I even made a few posts here and there relating to this YouTuber. But, smh this is very unexpected and now that I’m aware of this incident, watching his videos now will be cringe-inducing. Better to separate the content away from the content creator.

Honestly this debacle is full of speculation and potential false accusations especially when Heidi (ProJared’s ex-wife) did not make a rebuttal of ProJared’s claim that this whole adultery thing was instead a polyamorous relationship which really paints her on a negative light just as much as Holly and Jared.

Somehow I doubt ProJared really did solicit nudes out of minors. That’s a really bold accusation that I find doubtful. Anybody can lie about their age and make shit up on the internet. So I question if these so called ‘victims’ are either telling the truth, or forging evidence to make false accusations against him just for the sake of being attention whores. Cause most of the evidence I’ve come about this particular matter don’t seem legit especially when its not that hard to make false accusations and forged evidence of people being pedophiles at this day and age even though they’re not. I’m not victim-blaming. I’m victim-doubting cause of a few solid reasons,

1) Why didn’t they report this ASAP to the FBI/CIA about ProJared soliciting their nudes? I’m not talking about the fact that their evidence has always existed before this incident. I’m just asking if they ever took action against ProJared.

2) Why now? What could they gain out of this reliving their horrible memories of ProJared sharing his dick pic to them cause he was thirsty?

3) And why send proofs via public when they can now send their evidence to the FBI/CIA to make an investigation about this matter?

It’s already bad enough that ProJared decides to be retarded on sharing his Divorce info on Twitter which already is enough for me to disassociate myself from him. But this whole pedophile allegation is really stretching it. If it does hold true then Heidi herself has yet to reveal the real deal behind ProJared if her claim that she’s got serious dirt on him at soliciting minors holds true.

2019 is such a odd year for YouTubers. It seems as if some of them don’t have a restraining order towards their subscribers. First the Deji revealing his hatred for his brother KSI to the point of sharing his bank account statement to his subscribers and now this? Where’s the restraining order?

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding a drawed line on a particular text for convenience and consistency

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 9:40 AM, Prometheus said:

Always thought there was something off about him tbh.

proJared_manga_anime_netflix_sailor_moon.png.dd420d24050356edd599d3d5e0ead33f.png

I always saw the warning signs with him in how he and PeanutButterGamer threw JonTron under the bus...and with just how off some of his opinions on games were, most notably in the case of Metal Gear Rising. This is gold though...

la9o35mcacx21.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

• 2 months later...

We finally got ProJared's side of the story. 

Though I do not feel guilt towards him for the jokes I made about him, this is why I never perpetuate potentially false information when accusations break, since no matter how guilty they appear, there is always some misinformation involved in events such as these. 

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

This is why we’re civilized and have due process. No one should be believed at face value alone. :huh:

Yup, this is exactly why "listen and believe" doesn't work. We should not be out to spread words of hate and gossip to try and ruin someone with an allegation, even if it's true. Let the guilty be judged when the guilty reveal themselves. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Yup, this is exactly why "listen and believe" doesn't work. We should not be out to spread words of hate and gossip to try and ruin someone with an allegation, even if it's true. Let the guilty be judged when the guilty reveal themselves. 

We've got an adage in the IT industry when dealing with customers. It goes like this: "trust... but verify." Seems to hold true for the 'listen and believe' crowd. You can listen and sympathize without immediately taking sides.

Well I might as well put the link of ProJared “YOU’VE BEEN LIED TO” video below.

https://youtu.be/BBywRBbDUjA

Also an announcement that Heidi (ProJared’s Ex-Wife) will soon make a video livestream based on her Twitter account when she comes back to explain her side of the story coherently and hopefully legally like Jared did on the video instead of going on her rambling inconsistent tweets that she’s usually been doing since 3 months. Cause man I’m having a hard time buying her victim mentality and at this point she’s just coming across as incoherent and logically inconsistent with her Twitter Ramblings. She’s just making Allegations after Allegations against Jared I get it. But where’s her side of the evidence that supports her many Allegations against Jared?

I still stand by the fact that it was still retarded for ProJared to share his Divorce info on Twitter to everyone, but I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt that maybe he had a fair reason for doing so. Because either him or Heidi comes across manipulative and abusive. If it happens to be both ways, then they were never meant for each other in the first place and should just move on. I might as well retract my statement of disassociating myself from him due to his Divorce Tweet post since it might have credence based on how Heidi was quick to jump into “spewing allegations with hardly any proof mode” the moment Jared posted that.

At least he cleared his name from the false accusations (the pedo ones) for the most part while the last 3 minutes of the video discusses how Heidi is irrelevant and should be left alone at this point.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore in italics.