Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the Kirin Returned in Season 9?

EpicEnergy

(edited)

What would you want to see if they returned? Do you want the kirin to return? Do you think it's possible?

I think it's possible, and I'd love for it to happen because it would be awesome for them to return and they could interact with the mane six and other characters. Autumn Blaze and Pinkie Pie would get along really well, if the day goes uninterrupted they'd probably talk non-stop from sunrise until sundown! It would also be cool if one or two kirin went to the school of friendship to learn about friendship and interact with the student six!

Edited by EpicEnergy

I doubt it will happen, but if it will it would be really cool. I loved autumn blaze and I liked their design, so seeing them is definitely something I want. I would be satisfied with one appearing in one scene and doing practically nothing(like answering a question), I just don't see how they will fit in an episode. 

That would be sweet, though I doubt there would be another whole episode about them. The episode of their debut pretty much had a definite beginning and end to their story. With Autumn Blaze's popularity, however, it would come as no surprise if she reappeared in a cameo before the series' end. 

• 3 weeks later...

I would absolutely love to see a Kirin return to the show and go to the school of Friendship. Maybe befriend the Young Six. Maybe be a side villain to the plot. Who knows. All will be revealed as time goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well according to Applegeek & this Wiki page:

The qilin, or kirin in Japanese, is a mythical hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese and other East Asian cultures, said to appear with the imminent arrival or passing of a sage or illustrious ruler

So somebody be dying if they show up again - but honestly I'd love to see them again!Season 2 had a bloody coffin on screen, so this show had been there already.

"Arrival" could prefer to the big bad of season 9. And we know Celestia and Luna wanted to retire....altho Sombra did get killed and he could be considered a sage....fan theories, GO! :yay: