BrawnyCharger

Sports 2019 Stanley Cup Finals

2019 Stanley Cup Finals  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you going for in the Stanley Cup?

• Boston Bruins
    • St. Louis Blues

It's that time of year again. The Stanley Cup Finals. This year it's the Boston Bruins against the St. Louis Blues.

Will the city of Boston have it's 3rd championship team within a full calendar year? 

Or will the St. Louis Blues win their first ever Stanley Cup Championship and become the 20th active franchise in the NHL to do so?

Badges

I’ll go with the Bruins because I really love the colours. :D

Badges

Not a fan of either team and neither do I watch hockey often but i'll be rooting for the blues because it would be their first ever

I'm going for the St. Louis Blues, Just for the sake of my philosophy of wanting to see every NHL franchise become Stanley Cup Champions at least once.

Badges

I’m going with the Bruins. Blues winning their first cup sounds nice, but they might be tuckered out from the road to get there. The series against the Stars took seven games, and the Sharks took six games.

Badges

Congratulations to the St. Louis Blues on winning their first Stanley Cup Championship in 7 games and becoming the 20th franchise to win a Stanley Cup Championship.

Here's to hoping that the Canucks, Sabres, Panthers, Senators, Sharks, Predators, Golden Knights, Coyotes, Wild, Blue Jackets, and Jets win their first ones eventually.

Badges

I'm glad the Blues won the championship. St. Louis needed that since the Cardinals aren't doing so good, and they don't have an NBA or NFL team anymore.