Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart

PoisonClaw

Join along with Mao Mao, Badgerclops, and Adorabat as they team up together to bring justice and peace to the people of Pure Heart Valley! 

Got to say... this looks kind of amazing. And adorable. And amazingly adorable. I think I just found my next show to watch.

Yeah this show does look pretty good.  I saw the first episode, and I really liked it.  Despite it coming out of nowhere, I have to say that this show looks really promising, and I think I might check it out when more episodes are released.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I was lucky enough to watch the first two episodes. OMG, I love this show so much! Has anyone else seen it yet?

Mao Mao is a great adventurer. I really like his character design. Badgerclops always keeps his chill, and Adorabat? I love her!

la-et-mao-mao-20190520.jpg

60029907_137592217393119_7394950376065329245_n.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I was lucky enough to watch the first two episodes. OMG, I love this show so much! Has anyone else seen it yet?

Mao Mao is a great adventurer. I really like his character design. Badgerclops always keeps his chill, and Adorabat? I love her!

You may just given me another show to check out, My Friend. :grin:

I was a bit surprised when it first came out, as I feel like it just sprung out of nowhere, but I ended up really liking it a lot.  I see tons of potential with this show just from the first two episodes.  The art style is cute and appealing, and their is a lot of fun action going on here to keep my attention.  I also find the main characters to all be enjoyable and engaging.  I plan on watching the rest of the show when it comes out.

• Brohoof 1