Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How long does it take you to get up in the morning?

Lucky Bolt

Like the title says....

How long does it take you to get up and get going in the morning time? Does it take you a long time to finally pull yourself out of bed, get dressed, eat breakfast, get ready for work, etc, whatever your morning routine is. 

Or, are you a morning person like me who practically hops out of bed as soon as your eyes open? (Okay...that's a bit of a stretch. Even I need at least 5 minutes to lay in bed and pull my thoughts together after waking up. :D)

• Brohoof 5

The whole day. I'm tired the moment I get out of bed, and fully awake when I'm back to bed. Cruel world I live in D:

• Brohoof 3

It takes a while for me to get up. I sleep in such a state as if I've become a dead body in the eyes of everyone around me.

I'm a heavy sleeper all the way. Once I sleep I'm nearly impossible to wake up.

• Brohoof 1

Forever. I used to lie awake in bed for an hour or more, but I can't really do that now that I have a job. It normally takes me anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes to get the energy to force myself out of bed.

• Brohoof 1

I hate waking up, so sometimes it can take longer than it really needs to.

• Brohoof 1

It can range to up to half an hour, depending on whether my mind is preoccupied with all my stresses and troubles.

• Brohoof 1

Probably a half hour on most days, but sometimes longer if I’m still really tired or shorter if I’m running late :wau: 

I’ve actually been turning into more of a morning person lately; I’m usually awake around 7 whereas last summer, good luck getting me out of bed before 10 :P 

• Brohoof 1

I am not a morning person and never have been. I have to schedule an extra half hour just so I can slowly seep out of my morning cocoon and face the day, especially if it’s a work day. Once my feet actually hit the carpet I’m okay, and by the time I shower, dress, tackle a couple of poptarts and a dose of caffeine, I’m able to face the world. Just don’t do anything to irritate me until at least noon, or I’ll bite your head off and spit it out where the pigeons can poop on it. :fabulous:

If I'm lucky, I only hit snooze once. If it's an average day, I hit snooze the max number of times before it stops and I oversleep. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to get up super early to deal with an hour drive to work. On the weekends, I'm lucky if I get out of bed within two hours of waking up... xD

I need at minimum 30 minutes after waking up for leaving the bed. It also depends on how was the last night (when I had a bad sleep, I usually need longer) and how cold is it in the room (leaving naked the cozy and warm bed on a cold winter morning is not always easy rdlaugh.png ). 

It sometimes takes me at least an hour to fully wake up. Most of the time, however, I can get up within ten minutes.

• 4 months later...