Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gusty The Great Fan Club

Steve Piranha

I've noticed from this that Gusty's mane is wavy; similar to Mistmane and the royal sisters. I wonder about her overall character now and just how significant she was in her time.

• Brohoof 1

Her horn is slightly curved too, it looks different from other unicorns. I have a feeling we will see her, at least in a flashback, maybe even return in a similar fashion to the pillars.1182151682_large(1).thumb.png.1d4db681e572f5a7fd513695bc471764.png

• Brohoof 4

On 5/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, Rushing cash said:

Her horn is slightly curved too, it looks different from other unicorns. I have a feeling we will see her, at least in a flashback, maybe even return in a similar fashion to the pillars.1182151682_large(1).thumb.png.1d4db681e572f5a7fd513695bc471764.png

I’d love to see how she looked as well. Specially since she was depicted with the wavy mane and curved horn not seen in any other pony

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 1:46 AM, Steve Piranha said:

I’d love to see how she looked as well. Specially since she was depicted with the wavy mane and curved horn not seen in any other pony

In fact, the curved horn and the wavy mane is still in mistmane and king Sombra.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dragonite said:

In fact, the curved horn and the wavy mane is still in mistmane and king Sombra.

Yeah, but Mist has only one curve, while Gusty has two, plus she’s a pillar. Sombra is no mere unicorn either, so his makes lots of sense as well. Gusty overall, was a mere unicorn who happened to oppose a dark goat lord 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion Gusty in a hero character in the MLP:FiM. All villains in is afraid to her but not by Grogar if Gusty return, of course Umbrum Sombra,Chrysalis and even Tirek in the season 9 will be afraid to her.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Cool! Gotta love how they changed her cutie mark. Canada is now officially canon in the world of MLP! :muffins:

Well, all horses in Horse Life got their butt tats simplified :mlp_icwudt:. Still, happy Gavin an idea G4 Gusty’s colors :kirin:

Although I wonder if Gusty’s case was intentional, considering where G4 horses was produced :mlp_icwudt:

ahhh, I’m considering playing that game again just go get to Canada again. Felt like the greatest part of the game, but I’m also dying to visit Canada :adorkable:

Edited by Steve Piranha
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...