Steve Piranha

Gusty The Great Fan Club

One of the classic G1 ponies adapted to G4, being a brave pony who ended Grogar’s reign of terror by stealing his bell

31o4o7.jpg

31o4sh.jpg

I've noticed from this that Gusty's mane is wavy; similar to Mistmane and the royal sisters. I wonder about her overall character now and just how significant she was in her time.

Badges

Her horn is slightly curved too, it looks different from other unicorns. I have a feeling we will see her, at least in a flashback, maybe even return in a similar fashion to the pillars.1182151682_large(1).thumb.png.1d4db681e572f5a7fd513695bc471764.png

Size: 720x480 | Tagged: adorable face, animated, balloon, balloon popping, bemused, big brother ponies, blinking, cute, dazed, falling, g1, gusty, latex, paradise estate, pony, safe, safe landing, screencap, seeing stars, solo, somnambula (episode), song, sound, unicorn problems, webm

I was just about to start an Gusty club

On 5/23/2019 at 1:09 PM, Rushing cash said:

Her horn is slightly curved too, it looks different from other unicorns. I have a feeling we will see her, at least in a flashback, maybe even return in a similar fashion to the pillars.1182151682_large(1).thumb.png.1d4db681e572f5a7fd513695bc471764.png

I’d love to see how she looked as well. Specially since she was depicted with the wavy mane and curved horn not seen in any other pony

I think she would have looked kinda like mistmane, she also had a curved horn(it looks slightly different though) and waving mane.