Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you want to live in Equestria?

Passion Page

• 8 months later...

Of course I would, no questions asked. I feel that life in Equestria would be good for me, to get away from all the issues at school. I would so want to be a Pegasus to fly through the air with my fellow ponies. Just pretty much, have fun in Equestria.

It would just be a dream come true. :)

640px-Twilight_excited_about_sonic_rainb

Yes. I'd go right now, in fact.

I'd gladly trade in hands for wings. Sure, you might lose one ability, but you gain another: grip things vs fly...yeah, I'm going to go with flying.

It's like having to be colorblind to the visible spectrum, yet at the same time being able to see the entire EM spectrum - you lose one ability, but a whole new world opens.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

I think life in Equestria would be no different then it is here in real life, Just not as technology advanced. Don't forget though that at most the mane six would be quasi local town celebrities. I could see people being friends with PinkiePie and Applejack off the start but the others well it may take some work getting to know and building friendships with.

Edited by WildBlue
  • Brohoof 1

Hells yeah. Take me there right now. There's got to be some meat around there (I doubt if gryphons and dragons live on hay and flowers) and I'm not even worried about losing my hands, since the ponies have shown a mysterious ability to pick things up with hooves. And for that matter, why would I have to be a pony? I want to stay human myself.

Of course. Utopias are desirable by their very nature, which should be obvious if it wasn't already.

Ah, but that's the real beauty of Equestria. It's not a utopia. It functions well enough that the dream of a utopia is unnecessary. ;)

I would LOVE to live in Equestria. It's the best place to live in. I would love to be a unicorn like Rarity, and work with her at the boutique...which would be totally fabulous <3.

I don't have a preference if I want to stay human or be a pony. Whichever sounds okay with me. :D

As long as I could use magic and remain human I wouldn't mind it if I was forced to live there. Having magic would be pretty amusing. I don't really care whether I live there or here doesn't really matter really, I just want to be able to use that wicked magic.

• 6 months later...
Guest DJ Hydrolicious

So, my question is basically would you drop everthing in your life and become a pony living equestria. I. Know I would. What do you guys think?

Well, right now I am uncharacteristically happy for some reason but on any if my normal days my answer would be yes. To be honest I am not sure I could leave my family and my friends but Equestria just seems to be an infinitely better world than the one we live in. If I wasn't attached to anyone I'd leave without a second thought.

If leaving meant meeting and befriending Rainbow Dash and the rest of the mane 6 though... Okay where do I sign up?

Edited by Armchair Adventurer

If my boyfriend would follow me I would drop everything else behind right away.

True, is easier said than done. Personally I left everything behind a few years ago, not for Equestria but to live in another country, and while your question is rather simple it implies a pretty drastic scenario.

Edited by Aisling Ink

I'd gladly go if it meant leaving Earth. Maybe I would have a small chance of being happy there because I sure will never be happy living on this planet with the worst race imaginable, humans.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

Of course I would, leaving everything in the war driven world to go join a community that is definitively nice and friendly? That doesn't even sound like a question. I would want to bring my little girl with me but other than that there isn't anything here worth more than a peaceful existence.

I'd gladly go if it meant leaving Earth. Maybe I would have a small chance of being happy there because I sure will never be happy living on this planet with the worst race imaginable.

Well, this horrible race designed and created my little pony ;) As well as all the factors about the peace, happiness, friendship etc. Not to mention all of the ponies personalities are human and..well.. lets face it, apart from the appearances and land this is show is all about humans.. but Yeah, I see your point because this is all for entertainment, and our real world is drastically unequal with 1% of the population owning 99% of the money or something like that (Forgot the numbers lol)

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Well, this horrible race designed and created my little pony ;) As well as all the factors about the peace, happiness, friendship etc. Not to mention all of the ponies personalities are human and..well.. lets face it, apart from the appearances and land this is show is all about humans.. but Yeah, I see your point because this is all for entertainment, and our real world is drastically unequal with 1% of the population owning 99% of the money or something like that (Forgot the numbers lol)

As much as I hate it will have toagree with you, they have human charteristics but there just... different. In a good way of course.

I would definitely drop everything and move. I would take a couple of weeks to get used to everything, including the 12 day weeks, but would like to live in a world where honesty truly is the best policy and everyone can get along for the most part.

I would only of i had to, like say some catastorphe was about to come on earth or nuclear war or some other horrible event then urs, otherwise i like it here

I would move to Equestria, I have lived in other countries before, to me it would be a unique experience, like for some people going into space or the top of Mount Everest, very few people have the courage to go to hazardous yet exciting locations. I would ask others to join me, and experience the discovery of a new, vastly different world from our own, and if we decide to go back to earth, it is okay, but if we stay better still. As long as the ponies except us for our individuality, we shall understand and coexist among the ponies, and see how far our two great civilizations can progress.  

• Brohoof 1

I would gladly do so

This life i live in is just to much i would much prefer this then anything else

tho i would like to bring some friends and etc

i have some items and people i want to keep at arms length if possible 

I would love to go. However, when this scenario is presented I always have to become a pony,

I'd only go under the condition that I don't have to become a pony. I'd like to keep my humanity rather than giving it up to become another species in another world.