Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Team Sonic Racing Twitter Takeover happening tomorrow (05/24)

YoshiAngemon

(edited)

It's that time again, and this time, Tails is gonna answer questions alongside Sonic, Eggman and Shadow. And inspired by @GameCollector12, I'll ask what Tails' favorite SEGA Console is. And after I shared it with ToeJam & Earl's Twitter, we can expect a 90s Promotion for the Genesis Mini from @ToeJamandEarl. But why did I even create this thread? I'm banned from a Sonic forum for bringing up Sticks the Badger's feet in the way that it sounds like fetish fuel.

Edited by YoshiAngemon

I'm interested to see this in action once again, as I missed the last takeover completely. Tails' addition should prove to lead to pure shenanigans.

(edited)

Here's a supercut of all the answers. In one question, the fact that Shadow needs rocket shoes to run as fast as Sonic, and it made him so angry that he used CHAOS BLAST! And it was revealed that thanks to the SeaFox, Tails was responsible for the deaths of so many batteries. Too bad I didn't get a question of mine answered. But at least Tails answered "What Does the Fox Say?" And he broke into a snippet of "Believe in Myself." If the next Twitter Takeover has Knuckles in it, I know what to ask him: The same stupid question Strong Bad hates: "Dear Knuckles, How do you type with boxing gloves on?"

Edited by YoshiAngemon