Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How???? How did you do this Hasbro!?

Dawn-Sunlight

(edited)

HOW THE @#$% DID HASBRO MANAGE TO DO THIS!?!?!  THE ONE RULE OF EQG IS THAT YOU DON"T MESS UP SUNSET SHIMMER SHORTS!!!  YOU HAD ONE JOB!  *Deep breath in*  I don't know how this happened, but Hasbro somehow managed to mess up a short(How to Backstage) with the best character in the whole series starring in it!  And we haven't gotten a solo Sunset short yet!  This should have been an amazing short, or at least an OK one that I like because it has Best Pony in it!  Also, they Need To Stop Doing The. Stupid. YouTube. Shorts. Inside. Of. YouTube. Shorts!  The only shorts in this format that worked were Game Stream, Street Chic w/Rarity, and DIY w/Applejack.  So, STOP!  Please!  These aren't enjoyable to watch!  It's a telling sign when Pinkie Pie isn't funny and is extremely boring in the YouTube short inside a YouTube short format, but her next short was one of the best in the season because it was funny and enjoyable to watch.

EDIT: I made this a while ago and on a rewatch, I realized that the short was actually OK, so please don't take this seriously or just ignore it if you stumble across it.

Edited by Dawn-Sunlight

• 1 month later...

Yeh, I kinda forgot I made this.  On a second rewatch, I realized that the short was actually fine and that my brain overreacted, so I should probably get rid of this thread or put a disclaimer at the beginning.

• 2 years later...
(edited)

I don't like show Pinkie is treated like a total victim though she could've also learned the the lesson of flexibility and consideration like Sunset did.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight