DivineSpirit1000

Do you sing in the shower?

In fact, I will sing if I'm sure there's noone to hear me. :sealed: I'm a terrible singer, I wouldn't want causing any trouble. 

Badges

I don't, because I don't live by myself. But considering how I always sing along with my music when I'm driving, I'm sure I'll be singing in the shower when I finally get around to buying my own house. :P

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

only when I´m really depressed to be honest

Badges

Yes. I do sing quite loudly in the shower, anything from Super Mario music to "Ma Ya Hi" (Dragostea Din Tei)

(edited)

Sometimes but fairly quietly so I can't be heard over the sound of the water.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

Only when listening to music, even if I can't understand the words under the noise of the water.

7 hours ago, Splashee said:

Yes. I do sing quite loudly in the shower, anything from Super Mario music to "Ma Ya Hi" (Dragostea Din Tei)

Oh that one from like 2005, running everywhere. And like nobody knew the meaning of it, I googled for that somewhen.

Pretty sure nobody in my family ever recovered from that PTSD.

No, because one, I don't live by myself, and two, I can't sing at all. oof.

Badges

(edited)
15 minutes ago, Savbot said:

No, because one, I don't live by myself, and two, I can't sing at all. oof.

Bathroom reverb makes your voice sound like an angel singing. You should try it. It's just a good waste of time (and water, lol), but you might feel better in the end!

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Only when listening to music, even if I can't understand the words under the noise of the water.

Oh that one from like 2005, running everywhere. And like nobody knew the meaning of it, I googled for that somewhen.

Pretty sure nobody in my family ever recovered from that PTSD.

This is the obvious choice, catchy song and horrible cheesy singing, perfect for bathroom quality trash!

Edited by Splashee
Because I wanna

Only when I’m in a super duper good mood, and even then, it’s pretty quiet and half-hearted.

But mom still hears me apparently. XD

1 minute ago, JingLBabe said:

But mom still hears me apparently. XD

Yes, my brother and his girlfriend heard me singing in the shower, and tried to tease me for it afterwards, and I was like "I did it on purpose to annoy you" (to try to cover up that I did sing slightly too loud)

(edited)
1 minute ago, Splashee said:

Yes, my brother and his girlfriend heard me singing in the shower, and tried to tease me for it afterwards, and I was like "I did it on purpose to annoy you" (to try to cover up that I did sing slightly too loud)

My mom just tells me it makes her happy. Because it means I’m super happy, and she loves that. :BrightMacContent:

Edited by JingLBabe

(edited)

I don't sing in the shower, but I do something else, that might be more embarrassing... :awwthanks:

Edited by AngelDustlicious

I used to do it a little, but now I've stopped and I don't sing in the shower anymore. Every once in awhile though, I might hum a song when I'm taking a shower.

I generally fine my self humming the halo theme song out loud in the shower, the shower has great acoustics! :adorkable:

Of course I do! Since I have a bathroom attached to my room, I can sing as loud as I want! 

Yes, literally all the time! It keeps me entertained. :twi:

I lip sync to songs that play in my head, otherwise, no. I can't stand the sound of my voice when I'm singing.