Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Altastrofae

Altastrofae

Hey Everypony, it's ya boi, Astro! :darling:

I decided to make just a regular ol Ask A Pony thread because apparently all my past ones were either for OCs or as a collab with someone else or something :muffins: Thought this would also be a good opportunity for more people to get to know me.

So I guess I'll give some background on myself.

I'm a pansexual, cisgendered male :adorkable: I'm also Wiccan, and consider myself a witch.

Obviously, I like MLP, it's why I'm here.

I also love anime :wub:

I may be a bit of an oddball to you, but I think I'm a fun person to be around nonetheless :kindness:

So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask :ooh: I'll try to answer them as best as I possibly can.

3 hours ago, Sherbert MGS said:

Is weather nice?

It's alright if you don't mind going from blistering hot to freezing cold, to electrical storms in the span of a week

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Got any favorite spells or incantations?

I mostly write my own spells and incantations kinda on the spot, I feel it works better that way, but I guess my favorite type of spells are protection spells. They're simple, or can really be as complex as you really want. They also have application in lots of different scenarios.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Balareth said:

What's a cisgender male? Aren't just boys and girls?

Cisgender just means I was born male, and identify as male, it's like the opposite of transgender

6 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

Cisgender just means I was born male, and identify as male, it's like the opposite of transgender

Oh so you are a boy, that's good, i was wondering, When did you became a Wiccan?

(edited)
25 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Oh so you are a boy, that's good, i was wondering, When did you became a Wiccan?

I became Wiccan when I was about 13. Before that I was Atheist, and before that I was raised Lutheran

Edited by Altastrofae

whoa... you're like me then... well not exactly, i born in a christian family, then became lutheran, then became atheist, then agnostic heh heh... 

Well, What do you like the most of the brony community?

9 minutes ago, Balareth said:

whoa... you're like me then... well not exactly, i born in a christian family, then became lutheran, then became atheist, then agnostic heh heh... 

Well, What do you like the most of the brony community?

I'm not sure. Probably all the stuff the fandom makes