Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning My Hero Academia Role Play

Venomous

NO LONGER ACCEPTING PARTICIPANTS

Knowledge of anime required!

Hello, guys

I am searching for users to take part in a My Hero Academia-themed role play. I am searching for at least three-five users with MHA OCs (one each). The OCs will be attending UA and in their first year in Hero class/course 1-C. This will be taking place where the anime left off (end of season three).

If you are interested, post information about your OC using the following template (please, no incredibly overpowered OCs. That’s no fun)

Name:

Hero name:

Quirk:

Appearance:

Extra details (keep it short):

At this point, I am unsure if I will include canon characters or not. At the very least, I want to include the teachers. I did this with a past role play and it was difficult managing them with OCs. If you have any recommendations on how to more easily execute canon characters, please post them below.

My MHA OC:

Name: Wolf

Hero name: Wolf

Quirk: “Wolf” She has wolf ears, wolf tail, sharp canines, has increased hearing abilities, can run faster on all fours than on two legs, has long/sharp nails, has increased sense of smell, and can communicate with all canines.

Extra details: When Wolf becomes extremely upset, she turns “rabid” and attacks anything and everything. She needs someone to hold her back and calm her down.

Appearance (in her hero uniform): 

84CE527D-82A4-49F8-B5B0-2E9BB26E08C0.jpeg

Will add more details/rules soon!

• Brohoof 2

Name: Toby

Hero name: Ultrakamen

Quirk: Toby's powers are a take on the "Henshin Hero" trope, commonly seen in tokusatsu. He has the ability to transform into his hero form Ultrakamen, which gives him superior strength and agility. However, there is one large drawback - he can only maintain this form once a day every 24 hours for around 3-6 minutes, which means he often has to rely on a short, nasty, and brutish fighting style, as well as his wits...that is, when he isn't running away like a coward.

Appearance:

Hero form - a composite of Kamen Rider 1 and Ultraman; having the base appearance of Rider 1 but Ultraman's color scheme.

Normal appearance - a young man of average height for his age (5 feet 10 inches), slightly muscled, with light skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair done in a sort of punkish style.

Extra details (keep it short): While I haven't seen much of the show, I hope this will suffice.

(edited)

ohh sounds fun, it's about time someone made a MHA RP. I will be happy to join.

Name:  Ichiyuu, Noroi (Nori)

Hero name: Cryptohex

Quirk: "Bad Omen" In general his power is to cause bad luck or a curse.  His special move is voodoo's curse. Where he has to take a piece of hair, blood, or anything from a person and make a voodoo out of them. They will be under his control but they can still use their quirk and move on their own just by a little. It will take strength to move freely. But he can still control their movements however he wishes once they're under influence of voodoo curse. He can also inflict pain on the doll and the opponent will receive the same effect. Weakness: lack of fighting ability (need more training) and Voodoo curse lasts only 1 mins. After using that move, he’s unable to do any other curses for 30 mins. (He believes this as equivalents exchange for the spirit). Sometime his quick can backfire him depending on the curse.

Appearance: Nothing unusual, but he mostly wear a black hoodie. (without his hoodie although will never happen, he have a shaved head)

Spoiler

photomania-5c36465ed90bebfe3bd28f00627fe754.jpg.44bc54e4a68542425db5f226dc5ac029.jpg

Extra details (keep it short): He often like staying out of trouble (breaking the rules) and pretty sincere around others. Although..he can get mad when annoyed or feels threaten and will tends to curse people if they cross him. He may look expressionless and intimidating and have a bit of a small cold personality but deep down he's actually a amiable guy. And give out his "creepy smile" just to show it.  He is also quite superstitious and socially awkward.

Power: 3/5

Speed: 2/5

Technique: 3/5

intelligence :4/5

Cooperative: 2/5

Edited by TBD
Updating hero name.

I'd love to join this. But I've got a couple of questions.

When does this rp take place, like is it before the events of the manga or simultaneously? Can I play as a quirkless person trying to become the next #1 hero whilst using support items to make up for her lack of quirk?

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I'd love to join this. But I've got a couple of questions.

When does this rp take place, like is it before the events of the manga or simultaneously? Can I play as a quirkless person trying to become the next #1 hero whilst using support items to make up for her lack of quirk?

This is going to take place right where the anime left; the end of season three. A new batch of students was accepted and there is now class 1-C. You can certainly use her!

@Black Sabbath @Renegade the Unicorn @TBD

I have added some new information regarding my OC’s extra details. Please view.

All of you have been accepted. I think we should start with that. I would like our OCs to meet during the first day of class. I think that we should have them introduce themselves and ask about quirks first.

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

@Black Sabbath @Renegade the Unicorn @TBD

I have added some new information regarding my OC’s extra details. Please view.

All of you have been accepted. I think we should start with that. I would like our OCs to meet during the first day of class. I think that we should have them introduce themselves and ask about quirks first.

Sounds good! So we’ll start here? Or should we wait for an introduction?

Name: Mizuki Hikaru

Hero name: N/A

Quirk: Quirkless

Appearance: Civilian and Hero costume

Equipment: Vibro-smashers: A pair of gauntlets built by Mizuki with vibro-shock units that, when activated by a pump-action thumb trigger, can project a concentrated blast of compressed air that vibrates at an intense frequency. These can be used for a variety of things such effectively throwing long range vibrational punches from a distance or throwing shock waves which vibrate the structure of something in order to weaken or destroy it or even making incredible leaps, by directing the air blasts toward the ground in front of her. The vibro-shock units can also add power to her punches via a trip-hammer vibration shock, making her blows significantly more potent than normal.

However, the feedback from the gauntlet is incredibly intense, so Mizuki is unable to use them for longer periods of time without some nasty repercussions. These include back pain (as a result of loosened ligaments and damage to vertebrae and discs), bone damage, varicose veins and other heart conditions, stomach and digestive conditions, respiratory changes, impairment of vision and/or balance, Raynaud syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome and lastly organ damage. Her hero costume does lessen the effect somewhat but it doesn't nullify it completely.

Extra details: N/A

(edited)

@Bakugou Is My Man <3

If there is still time and room to join, then can I join in the RP? I also work on Sunday to Wednesday, so I hope it'll be okay for me to still to be able to post.

Name: Mamoru Youko

Hero name: Blaze Trail

Quirk: Kitsune arts: With the number of his tails, Mamoru is able to use the different amounts of elemental techniques. He also has a good sense of hearing and scent, as well as good flexibility/reflexes.

Appearance: A human boy, who has fox ears and fox tails. I only have a picture of what he looks like, but I'll make sure to change the picture when it's completed. For his hero outfit, it's more of a traditional, but more modern ninja outfit. Sporting both armor on different places of the outfit, as well as a fox mask. He also uses gauntlets to cause earth tremors, or to even pick up rubble to use as a weapon. The gauntlets can also shoot out either air or water to use as elemental attacks, but the suit is on a short supply. The gauntlets can also give a small boost in, but overuse in the powered up strikes can damage his arms.

Extra details (keep it short): While he has a good sense of hearing, he's very weak to high frequency sound. His personality is being both sly and tricky and an upbeat attitude. However, if his friends are hurt or picked on, then his attitude changed to become more serious.

Spoiler

61621914_10211802375649838_2778467356563

Mamoru in his U.A. Uniform

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Bakugou Is My Man <3

If there is still time and room to join, then can I join in the RP? I also work on Sunday to Wednesday, so I hope it'll be okay for me to still to be able to post.

Name: Mamoru Youko

Hero name: Blaze Trail

Quirk: Kitsune arts: With the number of his tails, Mamoru is able to use the different amounts of elemental techniques. He also has a good sense of hearing and scent, as well as good flexibility/reflexes.

Appearance: A human boy, who has fox ears and fox tails. I only have a picture of what he looks like, but I'll make sure to change the picture when it's completed. For his hero outfit, it's more of a traditional, but more modern ninja outfit. Sporting both armor on different places of the outfit, as well as a fox mask. He also uses gauntlets to cause earth tremors, or to even pick up rubble to use as a weapon. The gauntlets can also shoot out either air or water to use as elemental attacks, but the suit is on a short supply. The gauntlets can also give a small boost in, but overuse in the powered up strikes can damage his arms.

Extra details (keep it short): While he has a good sense of hearing, he's very weak to high frequency sound. His personality is being both sly and tricky and an upbeat attitude. However, if his friends are hurt or picked on, then his attitude changed to become more serious.

Reveal hidden contents

Okay, you are approved. Your OC and mine may get along well! 

44 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

Okay, you are approved. Your OC and mine may get along well! 

Do you think it would be like how Shoto and Momo might have known each other and or got accepted? I can imagine the two of them becoming friends. :) 

(edited)

Room for one more?

Name: Ryu Kasai

Hero Name: Fáfnir

Quirk: Dragon’s Curse is a mutation type quirk that developed when Ryu was only a few years old. It started out as a few patches of silver scales on his cheeks, but that was only the beginning. The scales slowly appeared on other parts of his body, most notably the lower half of his limbs, hands and feet included. Scales on the posterior portion, in relation to anatomical position, took on a more jagged appearance, seemingly protruding somewhat from the skin they covered, while those on other areas remained flat. Along with this, claws took the place of fingers and toes, and a pair of bat-like wings with a span of around twenty feet protrude out of his back. Given the nature of his quirk, it is rather hard to say whether or not these changes might continue.

Appearance: Aside from the added bits given by his quirk, Ryu stands at a towering height of six feet three inches and has a rather lean build. His hair is also jet black with dark blue highlights, and is typically kept short and brushed to the side. His eyes are also a light blue in coloration with narrow, vertically aligned pupils.

His casual wear, no matter the weather, is typically pants and a tshirt, though adjustments have been made to accommodate all of his current changes, and the only part of the school uniform that he refuses to wear is the tie. As for his hero outfit, that basically consists of a sleeveless suit of armor that is made from whatever scales fall off his body and his wings can act as a cloak if need be. Steel pauldrons also cover his shoulders, though he is still trying to come up with a means of concealing his face.

Extra Details: Cold temperature tend to slow his movements, and he doesn’t really talk that much, preferring to let his actions speak for him. This might have to do with a bit of bullying he encountered when he was younger, but that’s for another time. Overall, he could best be described as a chaotic good character.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Name:

Tharas Devokas 

Hero name:

Omen 
The Precog Hero 

Male

Quirk:

Precognition
He can see 5 to 10 seconds into the future allowing him to dodge and move with what appears to be supernatural speed. If he tries to see further he risks blackout. Extended use leaves him ravenously hungry. But the worst risk of his quirk is that if he touches someone while out of control emotionally he risks seeing deep into their possible futures paralyzing himself until the vision subsides and potentially leaves him drained.  He combines his quark with martial arts to fight effectively and keeps gadgets on himself to increase his effectiveness. 

Appearance:

He is short at 5 foot 3 and of a moderately athletic build. He has violet eyes that glow when he uses his quirk and long black hair. He is pale skinned and speaks softly unless he feels its important.  His costume is a grey armored jumpsuit with tiger striping and a feline featured cowl.

Extra details (keep it short):

He meditates regularly and can seem almost apathetic as he must keep his emotions in check lest he trigger his weakness. He is still learning about gadgets so currently, he uses a staff that separates into two halves as well as keeping high-calorie food bars on his belt to stave off the weakness of his quirk. 

@Jedishy @Drago Ryder

Accepted! No more additions after you guys.

@Dynamo Pad @Black Sabbath @TBD @Jedishy @Drago Ryder @Renegade the Unicorn

I apologize for not making the first post. I got called into work the day I was supposed to make it. I promise that I will have it made this week. 

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

I apologize for not making the first post. I got called into work the day I was supposed to make it. I promise that I will have it made this week. 

no worries, life happens right? :P

On 6/7/2019 at 4:26 PM, Black Sabbath said:

@Bakugou Is My Man <3

Can you give my spot to Arid, please? 

I will accept Arid_Blitz in your place if that’s what you wish :grin:

• Brohoof 1