Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S09:E10 - Going to Seed

MangoFoalix

Was the episode good?  

83 users have voted

1. 1. How was the episode?

• THE GREAT SEEDLING IS REAL!!! (loved it)
    • Well, I think the great seedling might be real (liked it)
    • Nah, it can't be real (meh)
    • The great seedling is just a waste of time (disliked it)
    • The great seedling is just an old mares tale and no one should ever believe in it (hated it)

I got the feeling that Goldie and Granny were more let the younger sister keep her dreams a little longer. I do agree that they shouldn't have been doing that when there were chores to be done though Applejack could have handled it a bit better.

• 1 year later...

I thought this episode was just fine. It was rather dull for me and didn't appear to have much of a plot. However, who's to say that the Great Seedling doesn't exist in a land filled with talking magical ponies? If anything, while very elusive and a rare sight to see, it probably does exist in Equestria.

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

It was fine, but this episode and it's premise should've belong back in Season 2.

It was great to see AJ's parents returns in the flashback. Though, am I the only one who noticed Granny Smith looks different in the flashback in her Perfect Pear design than it was back in Season 1, Cutie Mark Chronicles, with her current design in AJ's flashback? Tell me I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Also, Apple Bloom had gotten puberty now. I guess she's joining the ranks of Sweetie Belle for having the most voice change in the show.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I enjoyed the new lore that may or may not be true. But since magic talking deer where already canon at this point, i am pretty sure such a mythological creature may very well exist.

• 1 year later...