ChB

Sports NBA Finals 2019

Finals Prediction  

1 member has voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Team do you think will win, and in how many games?

• Raptors in 7
    • Warriors in 7
    • Raptors in 6
    • Warriors in 6
    • Raptors in 5
    • Warriors in 5
    • Raptors in 4
    • Warriors in 4

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/19 at 01:00 AM

The Toronto Raptors have won the Eastern Conference Final for the first time in franchise history, and will be taking on the defending champ Golden State Warriors!

How do you think the series will play out? Post your prediction in the poll above.

Badges

Well, I was kinda rooting for Houston Rockets, but I'd actually prefer the Raptors to win since I'm bored of the Golden State Warriors winning all the time.

I think that Raptors will win all games in their stadium and probably 1 in the Warriors.

Warriors are the Yankees of the NBA. No one wants them to win anymore. Time to move on and get other teams to win for a change.

On 5/28/2019 at 5:57 PM, Sondash Studios said:

Well, I was kinda rooting for Houston Rockets, but I'd actually prefer the Raptors to win since I'm bored of the Golden State Warriors winning all the time.

I think that Raptors will win all games in their stadium and probably 1 in the Warriors.

You were really close! Great prediction, my friend! 

Badges

(edited)
On 5/29/2019 at 9:39 AM, ssj4gogita4 said:

Warriors are the Yankees of the NBA. No one wants them to win anymore. Time to move on and get other teams to win for a change.

Well the Raptor won and beaten the all time winner, so now lets hope for the next year NFL that annoying patriot will lose for once or better yet...not even go to the super bowl. 

Edited by TBD

Badges

I'm glad the Raptors finally won a championship. The only thing Toronto doesn't have now is a Super Bowl trophy, but they don't have an NFL team. It would be hard to draw a pro team there since the Skydome can't have Football games anymore.

With the show being partially produced in Canada, as well as ending this year, this win is all the more special.