Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

shop open Scarlet Rose's Commisions!

Sphinx-Ara

Hello and welcome to Lady Moonspell's Art Shop! Here you can find rather reasonably priced commissions.
++
Prices:
Bust/Icon: $25
Half Body: $35
Full Body: $60
Extra Character/s: Half of the full price each

All correspondence must be done through the PM system and then through the shop system. HERE

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to Moonspell's Art Shop!
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So if you do show accurate art as shown above, then I'd like a single pony image of my OC Love Bloom. Details are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Hearts.png.7135e83537a4e307bc3fcd4e82d2454e.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Moonstone Aura, I’m interested in purchasing a commission from you but I have a question. Would I be able to request a commish using a particular base? (The artist allows commissions with most of their bases, including the one I’d like used). Here is the base, I’ve also included a link to it on DA. Let me know what you think and then from there we can continue with the details of my commission. :) 

The base:

Spoiler

F2E140D1-E719-4558-8963-C0AA71D93C34.thumb.png.e7e5c4d2d830684a307a4cf6d8c77f7b.png

DA link: 

9 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Hey @Moonstone Aura, I’m interested in purchasing a commission from you but I have a question. Would I be able to request a commish using a particular base? (The artist allows commissions with most of their bases, including the one I’d like used). Here is the base, I’ve also included a link to it on DA. Let me know what you think and then from there we can continue with the details of my commission. :) 

The base:

Reveal hidden contents

F2E140D1-E719-4558-8963-C0AA71D93C34.thumb.png.e7e5c4d2d830684a307a4cf6d8c77f7b.png

DA link: 

Certainly, I use mostly bases and line arts anyway ^^

4 minutes ago, Moonstone Aura said:

Certainly, I use mostly bases and line arts anyway ^^

Awesome! Shall I DM you with the details? :kirin:

• The title was changed to Scarlet Rose's Commisions!
  • 2 months later...
(edited)

Got a big phone bill... Sooo... I'm opening up emergency commissions (note that I use bases I've purchased or are able to use for coms)

Anthro Furry/Pony: SFW: 50$ NSFW: $100

Feral Pony: SFW: $30 NSFW: $60

Icons: Single: $15 Couple/Kissy: $30

Edited by Scarlet Rose

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't know how backed up you are with commissions, but the art style of the OC I'm looking to get rendered is pretty simplistic aside from creating an appropriate cutie mark for her, I was looking for something g.4 style like the pony you have rendered in the "Pony Bases" photo, only outline I have for inspiration however....

pony-town-JuJu-stand-blinking-padded-4x.png

Edited by Spook Conundrum

4 minutes ago, Spook Conundrum said:

Don't know how backed up you are with commissions, but the art style of the OC I'm looking to get rendered is pretty simplistic aside from creating an appropriate cutie mark for her, I was looking for something g.4 style like the pony you have rendered in the "Pony Bases" photo, only outline I have for inspiration however....

pony-town-JuJu-stand-blinking-padded-4x.png

I think I can do something, my prices have increased a little, if you see my latest post

• 4 weeks later...
On 2022-11-01 at 9:18 PM, AuroraGlimmer said:

I think I can do something, my prices have increased a little, if you see my latest post

Idk how long it will take them to approve of this, so I might just PM you, but yeah, just let me know what you have available, you would basically have to render her yourself, but that's the only inspiration I have and her cutie mark I couldnt actually get on to Pony Town, are you saying it will be 35, or 50$ was kind of confused as I don't know all of the commissioner lingo in the art community xD

53 minutes ago, Uncle Bumper said:

Idk how long it will take them to approve of this, so I might just PM you, but yeah, just let me know what you have available, you would basically have to render her yourself, but that's the only inspiration I have and her cutie mark I couldnt actually get on to Pony Town, are you saying it will be 35, or 50$ was kind of confused as I don't know all of the commissioner lingo in the art community xD

It's 35$ for a single character and if you can pm me sure