Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Senpai noticed me!

Totally Nyx

Who is it? Who's that one person who you hope reacts to your statuses and posts? Who causes that involuntary "squee :wub:" when you see "[Senpai] replied to a status update" or "[Senpai] reacted to a post in topic"?

Let us know. Let them know. Share. :)

Why not say a little about why we look forward to seeing them respond to us as well. Share a little kindness. :kindness:

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

I always get a little flutter in my heart when @Cyclone1066 interacts with me on here, even though we’ve known each other for quite some time now. :twismile: True love, right? :please:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 4

I have plenty of forum senpais; like @Zero, @Jeric, @Troblems, @FancyHorse, and others...

...but my top senpai is none other than @Bakugou Is My Man <3. <3

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Lyra said:

I don't want to name more because I'll feel bad for the ones I don't name. :blush:

Same! I love you all! Each and every one of yous! :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

Senpai kinda has a specific meaning though...it doesn't include everyone you admire... :D

It's people you admire that don't pay as much attention to you as you'd like, if at all!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nightmare Mirage said:

Senpai kinda has a specific meaning though...it doesn't include everyone you admire... :D

It's people you admire that don't pay as much attention to you as you'd like, if at all!

@Nightmare Mirage doesn't notice me as much as I'd like. D: :P

• Brohoof 2

There are definitely some people I like seeing on my statuses, but I don't exactly expect it much these days. Not much of what I say has much impact. I am probably one of the most boring and uninteresting people here, hence the lack of mentions. The fact that I've even been mentioned once is a shock to me.

Some examples of peeps that I was hinting at initially.

@Dark Horse @TheRockARooster @PathfinderCS @Goofyg22 @Cash In

There's definitely more but I my mind is all over the place.

• Brohoof 2