Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Senpai noticed me!

Totally Nyx

Why not make this interesting and tell them why we look forward to seeing them respond to us. Yeah, I'll add that to the original post and come up with something for my own personal senpais once I've had time to think up something more meaningful.

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

@The Recherche was the first senpai I had here. Over the past year, I have been blessed to gain more senpais like @Rikifive @TheTaZe @Nightmare Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Alexshy @DivineGuard1000 @Tacodidra @Cash In @Phosphor @Rising Dusk And @Wannabrony

c41.gif

Spoiler

She is acting very strange indeed. :-D

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Why not make this interesting and tell them why we look forward to seeing them respond to us.

*To everypony*

Because you put up with all of my silly posts. :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

Eesh. I mean, I'm pleased to see whenever anybody reacts to my content. Particularly since it doesn't come all too often. :twi:

I suppose the names that perk me up the most seeing though would be @Mesme Rize, @FancyHorse, @Jeric, @PathfinderCS, @Stardust Balance, @MidnightFire1222, @The Recherche, @Rising Dusk and randydoodle himself; @Kyoshi.

But a special mention must go to @Bakugou Is My Man <3 for always knowing how to make me smile. I just hope I can do the same for you~ :D

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Eesh. I mean, I'm pleased to see whenever anybody reacts to my content. Particularly since it doesn't come all too often. :twi:

I suppose the names that perk me up the most seeing though would be @Mesme Rize, @FancyHorse, @Jeric, @PathfinderCS, @Stardust Balance, @MidnightFire1222, @The Recherche, @Rising Dusk and randydoodle himself; @Kyoshi.

But a special mention must go to @Bakugou Is My Man <3 for always knowing how to make me smile. I just hope I can do the same for you~ :D

I feel loved.~