Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Senpai noticed me!

Totally Nyx

A little more about why I'm so excited to see these specific people reply to me. Starting with. . .

@Princess Moony The first person to ever talk to me on here. My first friend. Our conversations are unfortunately few and far between, but I cherish every one and always look forward to the next. May the next one come soon. :rarity:

(more to come later)

1 minute ago, Totally Lyra said:

@Nightmare Mirage and @Valencia

I suppose it's not quite the "Senpai noticed me!" reaction, but I do oh so love seeing you two in my notifications. It usually means I'm gonna have a good day. :D (love you two)

Awww :wub: thank you dear :rarity: that means more than you know :kindness: why haven't we talked more?! :love:^_^

we shall fix this soon ;):D 

I feel the same way about @Nightmare Mirage :mlp_yeehaa: when I first came back a few weeks ago, mirage is the one who really reached out to me and made me feel back home again- I was really feeling awkward and weird, I had no idea if I'd been gone too long to have kept friends :blink: 

not only did I still have those friends, I made another close one with him ^w^ 

• Brohoof 3

On 5/31/2019 at 10:53 AM, TheRockARooster said:

On 6/1/2019 at 1:29 PM, TheRockARooster said:

@Valencia too. ^^

I feel loved when these people answer me and reply.

I really love them all.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

@StarlightandTwilight

Alright alright SaT, you spam me with boop, hugs, gave me pie, cakes, pizza, chocolate (cough, you're fatten me up here..xp)  etc, etc it wasn't hard not to notice you. :P:kirin:

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...