*Nom*

let_them_eat_cake_by_khorme-d4us3t0.png

Uuhhm.. "hiccups* excuse my lapse of manners dear :lie:

*Floats a piece of cake over to you* be my guest :rarity:

Awesome-Celestia-pics-princess-celestia-

• Brohoof 5

(edited)
56 minutes ago, Valencia said:

As I said to another earlier this eve, I don't get much in the way of free time :lie: most of my time is spent looking after the realm's needs. Although I do enjoy a bit of light reading before bed, and the occasional sisters night with Luna- those are the nights I have on replay in my mind's eye when I'm buried in my regal duties :P

Well... There might be some loud music, some speed flying and magic study in there as well... But you didn't hear that officially! :please:

My lips are sealed, your highness. If anyone complains about the music, we'll blame it on Luna. :orly:

What is your favorite breakfast? :ooh:

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 4

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

My lips are sealed, your highness. If anyone complains about the music, we'll blame it on Luna. :orly:

I think that's an agreement ;):D

7 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

What is your favorite breakfast? :ooh:

Until recently it was a large stack of fluffy pancakes with butter and syrup, but I've grown quite bored of such breakfast cakes :yuck: 

Heavy chocolate chip waffles are my new fancy :-D preferably with sunny side up eggs- almost runny. If those aren't an option wet fluffy scrambled eggs will do :bedeyes:

and sunflower seeds :o sunflower seeds are my on-the -go- too-busy-to- eat quick snacks ^_^

• Brohoof 6

11 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Do you acknowledge Nyx as a real princess? :ooh:

focusing my power to see this pony... she seems quite far away, as if not even in this version of reality :o how you learned about such a little filly existing outside our normal plane of existence is a question to be answered at a later date,  but I see a horn.. and I see wings.. 

wherever universe this little one exists in, I'd say chances are good that she is indeed a princess :P I hope that answers your question, this is outside my normal expertise :please:  

• Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Dear Princess Celestia,

What do you think of this human music?

*listens patiently- feeling the rhythm* 

Oh! :o this... this is quite good! 

the way these humans work... with all of the having hands... always quite fascinating! :ooh:

this "rock and roll" as it were... the funky beat has my hooves tapping! :love: 

e60324b6ec7da015539feff8d8480262.gif

• Brohoof 6

4 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

Can I get some of that magic?

*manifests a portal to gaze upon different worlds* 

be careful, the longer you stare into the portal, the ever increasing likelihood that the portal will stare back :o 

8 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

:ooh: What about this tune, Princess?:

hmm :huh: these two groups must know each other, because they sound like they perform similar types of musical pieces! :) 

• Brohoof 4

*gets up, yawns and stretches after lying down for so many hours*  

This has been a very fun start to these chats we'll be having :kindness: but I believe if I tried to stay up any longer and continue our conversation this evening, I would surely pass out on my lounge bed here :please: 

*slightly bows and gives an earnest smile*  I've quite enjoyed our time here together, let us do this more often, say, tomorrow? 

goodnight my little ponies :rarity: may you all rest well and awaken with bright faces! 

large.jpg

• Brohoof 5

First off, the progress you've made in only a few short hours has been INCREDIBLE! :o Congratulations, Princess! :D

Now, on to my question: "Has Princess Luna seen this thread yet?".

• Brohoof 4

*walks in with a cup of warm tea floating at my side- occasionally sipping* 

*sits back down on the lounge chair- relaxing into it* 

Hello again my new sweet friends :rarity:  I hope you've all had a wonderful day so far. I'm happy we we're able to met again like this. I see this quickly becoming one of the highlights of my days :grin:  

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

First off, the progress you've made in only a few short hours has been INCREDIBLE! :o Congratulations, Princess! :D

Thank you dear :rarity: your encouragement and support in this matter has been paramount! Full disclosure, I did feel a bit silly when first setting up this open conversation with the ponyfolk, but with a few friendly faces, its easily turned into a delight! :sunbutt: 

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Now, on to my question: "Has Princess Luna seen this thread yet?".

We spoke of it last night in fact :ooh: Although I do not know if she has graced it with her attention yet ^_^

• Brohoof 4

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is the better hoof wrestler between you & Princess Luna?" 

I am of course! :orly:  It helps when you can distract your opponent with a swift wind caused by manipulating the sun.. but I would never do such a thing :please:^_^

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Valencia said:

I am of course! :orly:  It helps when you can distract your opponent with a swift wind caused by manipulating the sun.. but I would never do such a thing :please:^_^

I'm sure you wouldn't. :P

I just thought of a somewhat related question: "What is your favorite way to stay in shape?".

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is your favorite way to stay in shape?".

Speed flying dear one :ph3ar: It lets me get away from the castle for a while, strengthens my wings and lets me enjoy the natural beauties of our home! :D

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna said that you two would steal cookies when you were young fillies. Is this true? :ooh:

Hide contents

27C37CD9-104E-4969-9A11-B083368DB3A7.jpeg.705dabb4e9c2753647b9712a6967e768.jpeg

Ah we were such handfuls! ^_^  Always getting into... err. :sealed:

I mean.. we did get into the occasional confectionery heist... here and there mind you.. 

not very frequent at all! :please:

tumblr_pf70l5YpIx1ttn3lzo1_400.gif

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
44 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Luna said that you two would steal cookies when you were young fillies. Is this true? :ooh:

33 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Ah we were such handfuls! ^_^  Always getting into... err. :sealed:

I mean.. we did get into the occasional confectionery heist... here and there mind you.. 

not very frequent at all! :please:

tumblr_pf70l5YpIx1ttn3lzo1_400.gif

What is your favorite type of cookie, Princess Celestia? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your favorite type of cookie, Princess Celestia? 

Goodness :o having to narrow down my cookies to a favorite :wacko: 

For the warmer months I prefer a fruitier treat! Right now I'm greatly enjoying the castle pastry chef's personal recipe for strawberry cream cheese cookies! They're light, chewy and sweet! :D 

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is your best friend?"   :umad:

Aha... :toldya:

I love all my friends dearest :catface: 

but if you're my best friend, then you already know :orly:

^_^

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Valencia said:

Aha... :toldya:

I love all my friends dearest :catface: 

but if you're my best friend, then you already know :orly: