Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Dear Princess Celestia: "If you dislike the Grand Galloping Gala so much, why don't you just cancel it?" :ooh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

On 6/4/2019 at 3:00 AM, IsraelYabuki said:

Celestia, how do you and your sister manage to look so beautiful and cute at the same time? Were you just born that way?

We were born with these looks my dear!! you can't create perfection like this :orly:

^_^:laugh:

On a more serious note, thank you dear, that's a very kind and thoughtful comment to make :rarity:

Indeed I do believe my nocturnal sister and I were endowed with a certain beauty, but it is a constant process of maintaining ones heart and minds purity in form that keeps both our outward appearances as you've so graciously described them :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

On 6/4/2019 at 10:40 AM, PawelS said:

1. How did you acquire Spike's egg?

Ah! another interesting tale! :D 

I was witness to a terrible flood swallowing a meadow at the edge of a mountain range. It was early spring- the time of year where the transition from snow to sunshine was in full motion. The ice caps on the range were shrinking- receding back up in elevation where the cool temperature could sustain solid water. 

I had stopped to take pause and appreciate the beauty in the bloom of spring, when I saw an egg in one of the slush banks. From what I can gather, his nest had been swept down the mountains with the melting snow. 

His egg was so cool to the touch, I feared there was nothing to save. Nevertheless, I focused the surrounding sunshine upon him and carried him back to the castle. The rest is history! :P

On 6/4/2019 at 10:40 AM, PawelS said:

2. How did Spike get the ability to teleport scrolls?

an unexpected, but welcomed side affect of the steps I took to save his life that very day- at least thats as best I can figure :sunbutt: soon after he hatched, Twilight and I both recognized he was especially sensitive to magic. Seeing it as an opportunity,  I experimented with a relic of a spell that starswirl had shown me for sharing bits of parchment over short distances, and, with his flames as a strong medium, was able to modify it to work almost like a gateway happy3.JPG

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you dislike the Grand Galloping Gala so much, why don't you just cancel it?" :ooh:

Well dear one, I'm not the center of the universe am I? ^_^ there are plenty of ponyfolk and heads of state alike that look forward to this every year, who am I to take away their joy? :P Plus, there are things I do enjoy about it, its just all the preparations and formalities that deter me from truly enjoying the experience, but being the ruler of the land comes with its own drawbacks. I can't insult an event in such a manner:o 

Seeing everyponys smiling faces brings a great sense of contentment to my mind, and I can find happiness in just that alone :)

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If you're not, who runs the universe? :o

eh- hehe... heh :mlp_please:

I'm not the only one that matters, and I care about my people's happiness, that's all I mean :D 

....Also I try not to have a huge head about who I am :lie:, humility is a valuable asset my dear ^_^:kindness:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Valencia said:

....Also I try not to have a huge head about who I am :lie:, humility is a valuable asset my dear ^_^:kindness:

That's what the Celestia Day balloon is for, right? :laugh:

Pinkie, please stop asking questions. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Pinkie, please stop asking questions. :huh:

Everyone here is allowed to ask me things Applejack dear :rarity: this is why I started these open hall meeting times, to spend time with friends and ponyfolk alike so we could get to know each other better!:kindness:

18 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That's what the Celestia Day balloon is for, right? :laugh:

Indeed... ^_^ 

I still think the head proportions are significantly off on that balloon:ooh: but it brings me such laughter each time I see it, I can't bear bringing it up with the parade coordinator to have it changed!  :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Indeed... ^_^ 

I still think the head proportions are significantly off on that balloon:ooh: but it brings me such laughter each time I see it, I can't bear bringing it up with the parade coordinator to have it changed!  :laugh:

Since, I *am* the parade coordination, I shall take your complaint under consideration. :proud:

12 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Everyone here is allowed to ask me things Applejack dear :rarity: this is why I started these open hall meeting times, to spend time with friends and ponyfolk alike so we could get to know each other better!

I'm sorry, Princess. :twismile:

I just meant that question was a really...Uh..."Pinkie" in nature, does that make sense:lie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Since, I *am* the parade coordination, I shall take your complaint under consideration. :proud:

Oh but I adore the chibi cele float Pinkie dear! :o I hope you choose to continue using it ^_^

I'm sorry, Princess. :twismile:

You have nothing to be sorry for Applejack love :rarity:

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I just meant that question was really...Uh..."Pinkie" in nature, does that make sense:lie:

Oh believe me... I'm well aware of pinkie and her... well... strong sense of self ^_^ Remember I corresponded with all of Twilight's friends, our pink one as well. 

I still read those letters- what a sweet, but beautifully chaotic mind she has :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Valencia said:

Oh but I adore the chibi cele float Pinkie dear! :o I hope you choose to continue using it ^_^

You do? :pinkie:

Do you like the frosting that sprays out of her nose? :)

What in tarnation? :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you like the frosting that sprays out of her nose? :)

oh... w,well... hm..:sealed:

I.. love all the hard work.. and thoughtfulness you put into the parade! :D 

16 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What in tarnation? :mlp_wat:

Right Applejack! this "tarnation' what is it? how can you describe it? we simply must drop all other topics as to get to the bottom of this phrase! :love: 

...h..heh..:lie:^_^

• Brohoof 2

You looked it up, too, huh? :lie:

I thought it was a nonsense word. :wacko:

(real talk never going to unhear that when she says it now) 

I can't say I keep a thesaurus in my head as my successful student does, but some meanings may be better off left obscure in the past :mlp_please: 

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Have you ever had a chimicherry changa? :pinkie:

Oh yes :squee:cherry baked good are some of my favorites my dear!

Friend dough with powered sugar and a cherry filling? I'm surprised you had to ask pinkie :orly:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Friend dough with powered sugar and a cherry filling?

FRIEND DOUGH!? CUPCAKES! AHHHH! :blink:

*Curls up & begins rocking back & forth*

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Hi Princess Celestia!

First and foremost, I want to say thank you for taking the time to answer our questions! :) 

I hope you don’t mind if I start off with two questions:

1. What is your favorite flavor of cake?

2. What is the most amount of cake you have ever eaten in one sitting?

• Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

FRIEND DOUGH!? CUPCAKES! AHHHH! :blink:

*Curls up & begins rocking back & forth*

*using my magic to float you up into the air, I gently rock the cotton candy pony and deliver to you a small cupcake from the plate beside me*

Merely a misspoken word my little pony :o theres always so much talk of friends and friendship, Its not uncommon to have a slip such as this :wacko: I have no intention of anything nefarious Pinkie :kindness: 

• Brohoof 3

27 minutes ago, ChB said:

Hi Princess Celestia!

Hello :grin:

First and foremost, I want to say thank you for taking the time to answer our questions! :) 

You're very welcome! :D as I've said during the previous sessions I've held these open chamber times, I love being able to further interact and socialize with the ponyfolk of the kingdom! :kindness: I feel they've really opened up a dialogue- ponies are starting to have a better understanding of who I am behind the crown and fanfare ^_^ and most Importantly, I'm building new friendships :rarity: It is my pleasure 

1. What is your favorite flavor of cake?

Oh dear :o another question that is almost impossible to narrow down :wacko: ^_^ 

Let us go with what I favor currently, as my tastes change for a multitude of reasons quite frequently :mlp_please:

As of late, I've been quite enjoying my pastry chef's pineapple cake :kindness: its a very moist spongecake, topped icing infused with coconut shavings and small tarts! :mlp_pinkie: 

Oh dear.. I'm trying to cut down on the sugars.. but all this mention of it really makes me want to request a few be made :laugh: 

2. What is the most amount of cake you have ever eaten in one sitting?

I.... 

*clears throat* 

I believe some things may be better left in mystery :mlp_please:
1461369.gif

:blink:^_^

• Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Cwanky said:

How do you plan to spend your retirement?

And will Luna be joining you or going her separate way?

Since we've built the kingdom, both mine and my sister's main focus has been nothing but the happiness and health of our people. In my youth, we studied many of the sciences under the guidance of my bearded sorcerer friend. I believe a life after reigning over the kingdom would be a return to such a form. I believe there is still much to be explored and learned, one must simply start and keep looking :grin:

Naturally, this plan would lead me to do a great bit of traveling- both in this plane of existence and others. I would love to have Luna by my side during these intrepid ventures, but that would be up to her and what she wants for herself :).

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"How does it feel being related to your protege?" 

I don't think we've ever openly talked about it before, but to know I have ponies of such high caliber within my own house is very satisfying and fulfilling. I am delighted to be related to both twilight sparkle and shining armor :P

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:
Know that your time is coming soon 

As the sun rises - SO DOES CELESTIA'S BALLOON? :ooh:

*Sigh* Pinkie...:bea:

haha! indeed it does my dear friend :rarity:^_^

download.jpg

• Brohoof 3