Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cringiest Person You've Ever Met Online?

Matrix Twang

Who's the cringiest person you've ever met online? To simplify, it could be, for example, a very self-entiled and self-congratulating person, or maybe a "Choosing Beggar". I'm curious!

For me...it was two years ago. I made a friend on Azurilland forums(now-defunct) and for months we would chat in a large group of 20+ on Discord. Then, around November, I had to leave. But...what I was shown on return was shocking. She'd gone full tyrant, saying things on Reddit such as: (On a Fire Emblem subreddit. A Reply to a previous comment was "I read this in Clarine's voice.". Clarine being a Fire Emblem character)

"Of course! Just how often would you possibly encounter a refined individual such as myself? I merely chose this flair due to such a character being the one which simply share the most similarities to myself. I must confess, I altered the term "common majority" as my usual choices of words would most certainly offend many and thus, I constantly struggle to comply with the first rule of this Subreddit. If I am able to demand many to relinquish their Clarine flairs as such unrefined individuals simply does not deserve such a thing—then this would be what I would do. I say, the true question is why am I possibly entertaining the idea of browsing and even posting in such a community? I apologise if my words offend—words of truth simply must be spoken."

....there's more, but you get the idea. Not naming names.

Your turn! It doesn't matter how long the story is or what you choose to exclude.

(edited)

That would be all the guys who have messaged me on Instagram being flirtatious. :dry: Like I don’t even think that’s cute you’re cringey and stupid and I DONT LIKE YOU! :glimmer:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

I have kind of a bone to pick with those shitposting circlejerk groups on Twitter. They're just so... :eww: Especially if they're the kind that pick on people who are minding their own business.

I'm pretty chill with most people online otherwise, and I am guilty of shitposting every now and then (i blame my friends for getting me into this, lol)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I mean on a forum I used to go to there were a few older men trying to hit on me... :blink: Though I didn't really show it at the time, I was a bit disgusted with it... :eww: I mean seriously, most of these guys could be my grandpa (like you know, in their sixties or so...). I'm most certainly not into "sugar daddies," thank you. I prefer guys much closer to my own age. :dry: Like you know, an age where they could just be my older brother instead.

Edited by DusksuD

Pretty sure I am

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

a good half of people here

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, This Whomps said:

Pretty sure I am

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

a good half of people here

Yikes, here I was thinking you weren't a big ball of cringe. :pout:

jk

• Brohoof 3

That would probably be myself, not only did i make horrible cringe worthy Tribute Videos on Youtube, i also had a horrible Comedy Show and really bad Paint Cartoons and also i tend to trash my own pages. I havent met someone who is worse than me.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
55 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash Swag said:

I’m the cringiest person I know

*Dab*

Sounds like an epic gamer moment

*MLG 360 NO SCOPE DAB*

Edited by FalconBrony
ok, what am i doing
  • Brohoof 1

I met a gentleman online on another forum and let’s just say he believed some things that were pretty cringeworthy. I can’t go into detail here but believe me when I say that it was straight up bizarre. I questioned him about it and he got so offended that he reported me. 

• Brohoof 1

I've got two who are tied. I have a character that I roleplay as sometimes, but they're very backwards in terms of equality among the different species in MLP, much more so than Chancellor Neighsay. One of the things this character does is run a program that's supposed to be like the French Foriegn Legion, but they're very selective about who can join. This one guy was also roleplaying, and he makes it into the program, but he only joined because he thought it might get him a chance to be intimate with my character, but the ideological differences come out and he abandons his post, and he gets all dramatic about and ropes all these other people into it, and it goes beyond roleplaying at this point. He couldn't seperate himself from his own character, and he's trying to rally people to harass mine and he even typed essays on deviant art, a different platform than this took place on, all about how my character was evil :laugh:

It was amusing since he failed at every turn, but it was just nonstop to the point his obsession left him isolated.

The second guy was someone who unfortunately suffers from a mental illness, and it was in an online chat room. They basically went in there to argue so they were ignored for the most part but within an hour they were always kicked out, except you didn't need to register to get back in so it was a nightmare for persistent trolls. Pretty sure they were a Neo Nazi as well. But there was this one time that in a private chat we were having a debate about gun control. Occasionally I would humor the guy, just so the chat room could have some peace. The debate eventually came down to not even whether or not we should have a right to firearms and all that, but just the wording of the 2nd amendment. Not what we interpret from those words, but the actual words themselves. It was a nightmare and it went on for over an hour! Finally I just left that chat open and ignored it while he kept babbling on about whatever.

Oh boy...where do I start. I've seen a lot of cringy people. When MyLittleWaifu was a thing, there was this one guy who wanted to find a way to get to Equestria so he could Chritistianize everypony and take Twilight for his own. I'd say that would have to be the most cringy person I've ever met. He was banned for being a troll...

About ten years ago, I was friendly with a guy online (Not THAT way) He started trying to get too close. He even made another persona online, trying to get me to believe it was someone who knew him in real life, and that he was a great guy. I finally said I was turning over all out emails and exchanges to the FBI, when he and his other ID (female!) started making attempts to find my real address. Why you may ask? He wanted to send me a "Hooters" waitress uniform, so I could take a picture of myself wearing it to send to him. Thank goodness he never contacted me again when I threatened to bring in the authorities.

This is why I no longer live chat, and will NEVER post a picture of myself online!

• Brohoof 1

If you're thinking youtuber and commentators specially, then you have my answers.