Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Know your Mare Animation Series, help needed

Moony the Cat

(edited)

EDIT: DOESNT MADDER ANYMORE, I GAVE UP AND JUST USED EXISTING AUDIO, WHICH WILL PROBABLY MARK THE END OF THIS SERIES.

Hello everyone who reads this Topic.

I recently made an Animation with Paint, based on the first Chapter of the Fanfic " Know your Mare " made by Overlord-Flinx. Its basically a Show in which the Narrator invites someone one Stage but then pokes fun at them. But you probably all already know the Fanfic because of the Videos from Bogyle Bronies.

I thought it would be a fun Idea to try to animate the first Chapter by myself, since for Animation testing, such a short Fanfic would be great. Here is a Preview of the Animation, of Course without Sound since nobody is part of the Project as of now, except for myself.

I know, it doesnt look good at all, so i wouldnt be surprised if noone answers, but i would understand it and it would be fine.

Here are also some Images of the remaining Scenes:

2019276416_KnowyourMareStoryboard122.thumb.png.207db9fa52c56ce4c4dc19bd1da359bc.png

735617535_KnowyourMareStoryboard201.thumb.png.9b54c3214351b130a9d60f847d8c1246.png34729617_KnowyourMareStoryboard174.thumb.png.65ac42505806f3b2e2eacf045cfffc10.png

Yes, Rising Shine is actually in this Animation. Dont worry, i asked him, i had permission.

So, i basically Need 2 Voice Actors of Course, one who voices the Narrator ( can be any Voice, since in the first Chapter his Identity is unknwon anyway ) and someone who would Voice Act Twilight Sparkle. the Script is basically just the first Chapter of the Fanfic: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/21481/1/know-your-mare/twilight-sparkle

Also i would Need someone who would be willing to do the Sound design, like making a Background Music and add Sound effects and tell me where to find some stock sounds of a crowd laughing. I mean i could maybe do the Sound design myself by using free Music and sounds somewhere, but it would be nice to have some original work.

My plan would be to animate more of the Fanfiction and other short Mlp related Things if it goes well, of Course i will also try to improve myself and make the next one better.

So...again, i know it doesnt look good, so maybe nobody answers at all, that would also be fine. But if you want to help, Thank you^^ And also thanks for reading anyway.

Yes, im willing to Change my Youtube Name if someone wants that, before working on this Project. I just have a weird Name because i didnt thought i would make Videos at all.

Edited by Lex Destrosio
Already Done
  • Brohoof 1