Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Worst Films You've Seen?

Matrix Twang

I already reply to this so aside from most  comedy movies I’m going to do a ongoing list.  here is the most memorable awful movies.   

• Detective Pikachu 
  • lego movies 
  • Dark Phoenix 
  • Man in black international.
  • Dumb and Dumber to. First one is better
  • Star wars the last Jedi. 
  • Miss peregrine’s home for particular children.(you lost your touch Tim Burton..)

i might have more but these are by far the worse movie I’ve ever watched.

I have posted on here, but here are the films that I'd say are the worst (Top 10 in no specific order):

• Dune (1984) (Pacing was probably the worst ever period, plot sounds like somebody was high when they devised it)
  • Star Trek V: Final Frontier (Earth Religions + Sci-fi = BAD IDEA, remember that)
  • Chicken Little (Probably the worst animated film I've ever seen)
  • Jurassic Park III (Though Alan's nightmare in the plane is meme-worthy)
  • Madea Family Funeral (I'm glad this atrocious series of tasteless comedies is gone)
  • Mulan II (Utterly disgusting atrocious excuse of a sequel),
  • Under the Skin (Bold and brash? More like BELONGS IN THE TRASH!)
  • Kidnap (2017) (Seriously, don't watch this borefest)
  • Apollo 18 (Most Boring Film of All Time Award)

Dishonorable Mentions:

The Avengers (Overrated as f*** and actually terribly cliched to the point of cringe)

Cabin Fever 2 (Takes itself way too seriously to be solid camp, but it's terrible as an actual horror film)

John Wick 3: Parabellum (No plot to speak of here, and the normal tons of things I don't like about John Wick films)

The Cat in the Hat (2003) (Seriously, it's an atrocity that nobody needs to see)

Skyline (Worst alien invasion film ever made. Period.)

Edited by Spider Demon
Just added some bolding.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, MAIKUN said:

Who hates Zootopia so much? Anyone?

Unironically, that used to be my favorite movie until I watched the MLP Movie. Now it's my second favorite.

Waaaaay back when I was in rehab, someone suggested we watch Footloose for some god forsaken reason, and it was the worst movie I'd ever seen. Of course, I also try to avoid bad movies like the plague, so this is the only one I can remember ever hating.