How would you explain Starlight Glimmer's Hottness   

26 users have voted

1. 1. How Hot Is Starlight

• Turbo Hot !! She would make an excellent Girlfriend
    • Very hot
    • About average
    • Not too hot
    • Not hot at all

I don't find MLP characters "hot", but I can find them cute or pretty. Starlight is fine, I like her expressions mostly. I'd still say Rara, Octavia, Rarity and a few others are better-looking.

• Brohoof 1

Not really into her pony form (although I could be tempted by her Equestrian Girl form; she is a bit young for me though)

I suspect she would make a fairly insecure marefriend though - needing a lot of reassurance and reacting badly to any arguments.

This may simply because I find her personality slightly dry, but (oh god I can feel the ground rumbling with incoming discourse) I find her to be one of the most unattractive ponies. It might be the hair...it's just not youthful and free. But no, I'm not going to get hung up on the hair alone...it just doesn't hit me, buddy boy.

She's not the 'hottest' pony, but if Twilight doesn't marry Celestia, I would be all for her marrying Starlight. They would make such a cute couple, and have so much in common now that they are no longer enemies!

starlight_hugs_twilight_by_ironm17_dc8zwxr-pre.png

4 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

She's not the 'hottest' pony, but if Twilight doesn't marry Celestia, I would be all for her marrying Starlight. They would make such a cute couple, and have so much in common now that they are no longer enemies!

starlight_hugs_twilight_by_ironm17_dc8zwxr-pre.png

This I would 100% have to agree with. Hotness does not in any way determine who you end up loving, so I would adore Twilight and Starlight striking up a romance. 

• 3 weeks later...

ahm... is a cartoon pony from a tv show.. yeah she is cute and all, but "hot" well... I wouldn't use that term since is you know, a pink equine made on Flash. So I would say, cute yes, hot nope

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/13/2019 at 10:15 PM, Sherem said:

a small reminder, as a good brony and "person" SHE IS A PONY if you say she is hot or not...you have an issue around that head

What fandom do you think that you're a part of, man? :derp: Lots of Bronies are furries (like me). Just because I think that the MLP ponies are attractive doesn't mean that I want to date an actual horse. :huh: Some people would say that we all have issues simply for watching the show. 

ANYWAY...

Starlight is cute--not my favorite. Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie, Maude...they are "hot." :wub:

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

She was up there on the list when she had her first hairstyle. Nowadays she is kinda average because the show focuses on other stuff.

• Brohoof 2