Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming 2019 E3 Thread

Megas

image.thumb.png.45afd36fb92a644a18001f72d5243272.png

Discussion, rumors, speculation, wishlists, etc. You know the drill

That said, Sony isn't gonna be here this year so there'll probably less to discuss this year

• Brohoof 4

My speculation: Todd Howard is going to go on stage and tell his sweet little lies again and we’re going to gobble it all up because we don’t learn lessons. 

• Brohoof 3

I can say for sure I'm not really looking forward to all that much here. Definitely not Bethesda or EA's showcases for sure. :dry: I don't generally watch E3 anyways because A. I can't and B. I can just hear about the important things that were said later on anyways.

• Brohoof 1

My primary wants:

• New Banjo Kazooie, even a remaster would do.
  • A Forza 7 expansion announcement, rather than a sequel.
  • Gameplay of Modern Warfare, preferably of the multiplayer.
  • A demonstration of Animal Crossing Switch and a release date of it, this is my biggest want of them all.
  • A new Wario game of any kind for Switch, though I doubt that one.
  • More backwards compatible announcements for Xbox One.

Everything else can be a surprise. I am quite excited for E3 this year. :3 I just hope it isn't a total dud like 2018.

• Brohoof 2

Here are my hopes for E3 2019:

-Doom Eternal gameplay and release date!

-Halo Infinite gameplay 

-New Assassin’s Creed game or Watch Dogs 3!

-FF7 Remake gameplay 

-New Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC details

-New Sonic game details 

There’s more but these are the highlights for me!

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I'm most excited for Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077. Also, hoping for a few surprises from Nintendo. 

Especially Doom, because Doom 2016 was the best FPS game in the last two decades.

Edited by Celli
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Celli said:

I'm most excited for Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077. Also, hoping for a few surprises from Nintendo. 

Especially Doom, because Doom 2016 was the best FPS game in the last two decades.

I loved Doom 2016! I am so hyped for Doom Eternal 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I'm in this for Nintendo Direct 

Yeah, this. I'm only in it for any Animal Crossing Switch details really. :maud:

• Brohoof 4

E3 will only be relevant for me if they give more Details about Doom Eternal and only to use the EA Panel to mock the idiots. I just want to kill them knowing that they will screw the next dragon age tittle 

What I both expect and look forward to:

• Animal Crossing Switch details, finally
  • Pokemon Sword/Shield (Already consider this fulfilled, since they just did their own Direct a couple of days ago)
  • Final Fantasy VII remake

What I think is possible, but I don't know how likely:

• New Ace Attorney

What won't happen, but I can dream:

• Golden Sun revival
  • New Paper Mario in the style of the first two
  • Virtual Console returns with N64 games launching day one and more to come later
  • The Sims 5 or an amazing competitor enters
  • Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Sherem said:

E3 will only be relevant for me if they give more Details about Doom Eternal

Doom Eternal has long been confirmed to be at Bethesda's E3.

2 hours ago, Celli said:

Doom Eternal has long been confirmed to be at Bethesda's E3.

NEAT! so there is something worth mentioning around the place

3 hours ago, Sherem said:

NEAT! so there is something worth mentioning around the place

Indeed. 

I'm hoping for cyberpunk 2077 news the most, Getting some info on animal crossing would be great too!!!  Bethesda might have some elder scrolls news??????????  Probably not but I can hope...  I'd at least want to know where in tamriel it's taking place in, you know?  I might watch the AMD presentation too, you never know?  I've mostly seen NVIDIA presentations but never AMD, I might switch over to AMD...  When I have the money to build a new pc that is...….

As a long time Xbox supporter, I can say with absolute certainty that Microsoft's press conference was a total fucking waste of time. Nothing worthwile announced, save for maybe the Blair Witch game and that FromSoft game, but I bet those both are multiplatform. They announce some incredibly shitty looking Pops Gears mobile game. Yeah, seriously. They announce a goddamn Lego expansion to Forza Horizon 4. What the hell are they smoking?! They talk about Gears 5 and Halo Infinite, but we got ZERO gameplay for either of them. Yay, awesome. And, absolutely NOTHING from RARE! What the hell is Microsoft doing?! Oh Ninja Theory has a new game in the making. Some weird as hell looking 4v4 multiplayer game. Why? Ninja Theory is best at single player games. Nope, gotta hop on this stupid "hero based" multiplayer garbage. They confirmed Project Scarlett. Wowee, but they gave nobody a reason to own one.

Pretty irritated now. That was a waste of an hour and 30 minutes.

KEANU.  REEVES.  WILL.  BE.  IN.  CYBERPUNK 2077!!!!!!!!!!!  He looks absolutely gorgeous in game(well he looks breathtaking in real life too!!) and I can't wait to see what role he has to play!!!

• Brohoof 1

Microsoft's conference was a conference is about the best thing I can say about it. Not the worst thing ever, but a colossal step down from last years. My favorite announcement was PSO2 finally coming to the west so there's that. Halo looks cool but not much else going for it

Not surprised that Nintendo is once again the last to have their presentation--or in this case, their 'Direct' given they don't have a traditional presentation. That being said, many of the games they will be showcasing are ones we already know about due to needing updates on their progress. Other games will be shown for the first time despite us knowing about them, and I suspect a few surprises given how they love doing that.

Cyberpunk april 16 2020, I'm so excited! Can't wait for Fromsoft's new game. And the Minecraft game looks cool.

• Brohoof 1