Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4-letter words are not allowed!

KBz

fucks

Congratulations, you won. Would you prefer posting a serious message sometime in the future perhaps? It seems using multiple words, or maybe multiple sentences would really provide a better lesson in terms of this topic's purpose.

Anyway since I am getting bored, I would rather try to do something different now instead of pointing out those short-lived posts of yours.

And in the spirit of SCS:

boobs.

Congratulations, you won. Would you prefer posting a serious message sometime in the future perhaps? It seems using multiple words, or maybe multiple sentences would really provide a better lesson in terms of this topic's purpose.

Anyway since I am getting bored, I would rather try to do something different now instead of pointing out those short-lived posts of yours.

And in the spirit of SCS:

boobs.

no lol, I'll post whatever the fuck I want

cry me a river

It's my pleasure... as I am writing these lines, sudden urges to cry and the desire to correct you clash in my twisted brain. The madness which has built up inside me needs to be released any minute now and it appears you might become the victim of my madness. I am truly sorry for the things I am about to write but in the end it wouldn't matter since you are not showing any kind of remorse for those actions which should be severely punished.

My sorrow shall be my strength, my desire to destroy his realm of chaos and create a world in which I am given the power to change reality to my desire and become chaos itself, making it not a possibility but definitely a reality to teach you the proper rules of these forum games I cherish. It is going to be my legacy. SCS' downfall is going to be my triumphant way of showing these forums, those honest players are those who can prevail in the realm of chaos swallowing up anybody who is not showing the courage to go on.

Bring it on.

Edited by Lunatic Cake
  • Brohoof 3