Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What could be EG’s final work about?

Steve Piranha

Unlike FIM, EG doesn’t seem to be wrapping up now. We have mostly simple shows of teens being teens, but I hope we don’t get an ending slapped in our faces :dash:. Anyway, the most we possibly got from a finale, is that Sunset blames herself in Spring Breakdown for the magic leaks, which could lead to the definitive closure of the portals between worlds. Also, The sorceress Clover chased away could still be around, not to mention the origin of the geodes. I think the finale could involve Equestria heavily, with Sunset in the middle

• Brohoof 2

Graduation from highschool and the portal closing, making Sunset to choose on staying with her friends or returning to her homeworld.

Spoiler

With lots of background Rarijack teasing, of course.

• Brohoof 4

Spring Breakdown ended in a bit of a cliffhanger; they're going to have to pick up where it left off, with Sunset figuring out how to get the students who were on the cruise back to the school. 

I think the "finale" is going to involve a stronger connection between the two world's. Obviously many of the humans in the EQG world are aware of Equestria now, so maybe they are going to have an identity crisis realizing that reality wasn't quite what it seemed.

23 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Unlike FIM, EG doesn’t seem to be wrapping up now. We have mostly simple shows of teens being teens, but I hope we don’t get an ending slapped in our faces :dash:. Anyway, the most we possibly got from a finale, is that Sunset blames herself in Spring Breakdown for the magic leaks, which could lead to the definitive closure of the portals between worlds. Also, The sorceress Clover chased away could still be around, not to mention the origin of the geodes. I think the finale could involve Equestria heavily, with Sunset in the middle

My idea for an EqG finale, which I'm trying to put into fanfic form, involves the bolded parts.

I started writing down an idea for an EQG finale, but it's a lot darker than anything Hasbro would realistically do.

Basically, someone steals Twilight's geode and uses its powers of telekinesis to cause a fatal car accident in front of CHS. The Mane 7 have to find out who it is before this person strikes again, while also debating whether it's safe to keep the portal open.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I hope Equestria Girls ends with the Humane 7 graduating from Canterlot High School & Sunset Shimmer deciding where she belongs. 

I hope that she chosses human world, since she obviously belongs there. but i would not like it of the portal would be sealed forever

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm hoping the portal to both dimensions stays open, but I think the final Equestria Girls film will be about Sunset's choice, and perhaps even accompanying the three reformed Sirens back to Equestria.  IMO the human world is Sunset's new home as she is stewardess of containing the magic in it.  It would be sad though if she has to say bye to Equestria after making amends with Celestia and Twilight while befriending Starlight Glimmer in the process.

Either way, Sunset's choice will be an emotional one and I think that's how EG will end.

Edited by Mongo
  • Brohoof 1