Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi (a really weird pone)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

So I already had an ask thread but that was ages ago. Kinda want to start fresh with a totally new, fresh out of the oven Ask Thread thingy! Want to ask a really weird pone a question? Uh. You can do that, if you want. :wacko: I will try to answer anything, even questions pertaining to distant universes and alternate dimensions. With some exceptions. :P 

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Flutterstep said:

What’s your all time favourite video game? :ooh:

Oh boy. Starting out strong. :ticking: This is a very tough question, but I think I might have an answer: Rollercoaster Tycoon. It is a game that I can always go back to and enjoy. I love its sheer attention to detail, making it stand strong as a king of its genre all these years later. I love the customization, the sounds, everything about the game is smile inducing. I can play it and have fun any day. :) 

As a bonus, my favorite "so bad it is good" game is The Last Dead End, which has absolutely incredible dialogue because of how bad it is. XD

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

Should there be a Zelda GO?

Never thought of this before. Hmm...It is an interesting idea, but how it could be properly implemented is a mystery all its own. Zelda games are mostly self-contained adventures that are so fine tuned in their design and any kind of 'GO' style game would lose that charm I think. Who knows with Nintendo though. I would be all about it if they could make it work, but I just don't know if that style would work with Zelda.

Thanks for the question. :) 

Just now, TheRockARooster said:

Who’s gonna win tonight, the Rabbitohs or the Knights?

Gotta go with the Rabbitohs. :3 I just love the name and theme of the team. I rhymed twice there. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Greetings, @Kyoshi

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you ever tried creating your own video game?"* (Writing down ideas, sketching characters etc.)

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

*I hope I haven't asked this before elsewhere. :twismile:

@TheRockARooster BAI GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!!!! Almost literally too. O_O Are hits like that even allowed???

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Kyoshi

How are you?

I was wondering: "Have you ever tried creating your own video game?"* (Writing down ideas, sketching characters etc.)

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

*I hope I haven't asked this before elsewhere. :twismile:

Hey there friendy. I am doing alright, thank you. Just sorta chilling, talking with me boyfriend. Chatting on the forums. I am an exciting pone as well as a weird one. :P

In terms of video games, obviously I cannot actually create one, but I have brainstormed tons of ideas. Only issue is that, it was always only in my brain, never wrote them down. I have no drawing ability so I never made proof of concepts. I remember one time I thought of a "dynamic storm chasing" video game, one that allows a player to roam an open world with dynamic weather happenings. Weather is one of my obsessions. X3 I also remember dreaming up a Battlebots game based on on the show, a console game specifically. I've probably thought of literally hundreds but those are a couple I can remember. Both of those I thought of when I was younger. 

Thanks for the questions. :3

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

@TheRockARooster BAI GAWD HE'S BROKEN IN HALF!!!!!!! Almost literally too. O_O Are hits like that even allowed???

Hey there friendy. I am doing alright, thank you. Just sorta chilling, talking with me boyfriend. Chatting on the forums. I am an exciting pone as well as a weird one. :P

In terms of video games, obviously I cannot actually create one, but I have brainstormed tons of ideas. Only issue is that, it was always only in my brain, never wrote them down. I have no drawing ability so I never made proof of concepts. I remember one time I thought of a "dynamic storm chasing" video game, one that allows a player to roam an open world with dynamic weather happenings. Weather is one of my obsessions. X3 I also remember dreaming up a Battlebots game based on on the show, a console game specifically. I've probably thought of literally hundreds but those are a couple I can remember. Both of those I thought of when I was younger. 

Thanks for the questions. :3

Well, yes and no.

It’s a bit hard to explain.

Awesome commentary, BTW.

Just now, Woohoo said:

Is mayonnaise an instrument? :confused:

You know, Squidward might not think so, but he just isn't thinking outside of the box enough. I am sure someone out there has achieved music with mayonnaise. :P 

Horse radish though, I'm not sure.

• Brohoof 2

36 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

You know, Squidward might not think so, but he just isn't thinking outside of the box enough. I am sure someone out there has achieved music with mayonnaise. :P 

Horse radish though, I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure Mayonnaise is a woodwind instrument while Horse Radish is a brass instrument. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

If you were to watch a Disney movie, which one would it be?

Most definitely Toy Story. I watched it so many times in my life, could still watch it anytime. I like it waaaay more than the sequels, as it has a far more simple feel to it that matches the concept. It simply makes me feel that childlike wonder, which is one the highest praises I can give a Disney film.

Non-Pixar would be The Lion King, which is just a masterpiece. One that doesn't need to be remade, I might add.

Thank you for the question buddy. :) 

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Magic Note said:

What is one food, besides pizza, that you like the most?

Probably Jello, or maybe even dirt pudding. :3 That is vanilla pudding with cream and oreo cookies mixed in. :D Or perhaps mashed potatos with gravy...the choice is a difficult one once go below the pizzasphere.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Woohoo said:

What are your top 5 MLP episodes?

1. Once Upon A Zeppelin - Yay Star Tracker. <3 The episode had the feel of an adventure while still having a simple concept.

2.Parental Glideance - Rainbow's parents are cute.

3. The Saddle Row Review - It is abundant with amazing visual jokes and good humor, all characters were great.

4. Pinkie Pride - Weird Al stole the show, but even Pinkie had great moments and the music all around was stellar.

5. May the Best Pet Win - Gives Rainbow Dash a great lesson and introduces Tank, one of the best pets. :) 

For me, FIM has been at its best post season 3.

4 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

What was the inspiration/origin of your username? :ooh:

If I recall, I could be wrong, but I remember reading years ago that Kyoshi is the Japanese name meaning "Lonely Child", similar to the Latin "Nemo". That suits me fairly well, as I have never had much of a social life offline and I am still mostly a kid at heart. Whether or not the name actually means that doesn't matter to me now, because that is the meaning that I am sticking with regardless, plus the name is great anyways. :yay: 

Thank you for the questions. ^-^

• Brohoof 3