Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi (a really weird pone)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Just now, Will Guide said:

How did you get into designing banners/signatures?

Memory lane here we come. I got my laptop back on Christmas 2012. At first, my interest with it was mainly making music. Eventually I heavily backpedaled from that because I just wasn't that good at all. My friend showed me Photoshop on his laptop and what one could do with it and I then seen signatures around here and elsewhere. Inspired by that, I got Photoshop and eventually it led me to making signatures now, though I had to get through so many friggin' mental hoops. At first, I mainly wanted to do something for the fandom and this show, place my mark in it all. Eventually it all shifted to them sorta being my life's justification, in terms of my own personal value and I try now to make general use signatures for anyone to use. If others use them and like them, then I know what I do is worth it, despite my own harsh self-criticism and constant mental blocks.

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Which color Yoshi is the best?

Why the blue Yoshi of course. <3 Always loved different shades of blue even from a very young age. I remember always picking the Blue Yoshi in Yoshi's Story.

yoshis-story-n64-blue-yoshi.jpg

That game is so fun. :yay: Very underrated too.

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Will you try the Google Stadia?" 

Ehhhhhh, most likely not. It just doesn't seem necessary. I already have so many games on my metaphorical plate with the Xbox One and Switch. XD 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Kyoshi said:

I already have so many games on my metaphorical plate with the Xbox One and Switch. XD 

Ooh! I just thought of a good question! :o

"Does it make you sad that people don't have much of a need to own more than one console nowadays

due to a majority of games being multi-platform?"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Ooh! I just thought of a good question! :o

"Does it make you sad that people don't have much of a need to own more than one console nowadays

due to a majority of games being multi-platform?"

I actually see that as a good thing to be honest. If someone only has to own one or two systems, it is cheaper and far less of a hassle. Many people have told me to get a PS4, but I don't have the dough to support that nor the time. Have maybe two systems allowed someone to focus on those two more efficiently. :) I remember back in the day, I always wanted whatever new system was out. XD These days I try to be restraint in that regard.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Have you heard about the "Battle For Bikini Bottom" remaster?" :muffins:

I have! I made a post about it in the thread someone made about the game. :) I never actually played that particular game, I owned Super Sponge before it and the Movie Game after it, both of which I loved. So it is probably destiny that this is happening, so I can finally experience it and remastered too. :3 Really looking forward to it!

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

is that a pacifier in your avatar? is there a story behind it?

This is the question I was expecting to get immediately after making this thread, but nobody asked about it until now, all the way into page 2 in fact.

It is a tad complicated of a story. So throughout my childhood, I had been sorta obsessed with stuff like that. Don't ask why because I don't know myself why that started. It sorta combined with my obsession with other things in that time, being a bit vague. When I got into my teen years, the anxiety problems I always had got worse. I remembered my strange obsession with those from before and, long story short, I used one as a stress reducer, at the time it was a 'regular' one. Sorta on and off through the years but for a little while now I have been using one for that same purpose regularly, but I actually have one specifically made for adults, again for that purpose. It is called a Nuk 5. Mine isn't blue though like in my avatar, makes me sad. I have it as a necklace just like how I have it in my avatar, for any time I might need it. Might show a picture of it at some point if people are curious.

Bit of a weirdly complicated and vague explanation but yeah. Obviously to many in society it would be considered extremely weird, but for someone like me who is autistic AND has a severe anxiety problem, it seems to fit the bill and apparently fits the bill for some others too with similar problems. It mellows me out. It also helps me sleep. Now it is pretty much part of me. So I decided to put it in my avatar to represent that. If others find it weird, I suppose that is fine, because all that matters in this regard is that it helps me.

Bleh I suck at explaining things. XD Thanks for the question though. I hope this all makes sense for anyone reading it.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Azul Maya said:

How much pizza can you eat at one go? :laugh:

Whoops. I totally forgot to answer this one. :|

I shall do so....now!

Uhhh....I am not entirely sure on the exact amount. Depends on my hunger levels. :P I have eaten an entire pizza by myself on multiple occasions. I tend to let my appetite build up well before that though. The most I have ever eaten in one go...can't quite remember. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Woohoo said:

What are your favorite TV shows? 

Good question! I would say my number #1 spot is a tie between Spongebob (First 3 seasons) and Attack On Titan, for different reasons of course. Spongebob, those early seasons, are filled to the brim with so much subtle humor and amazing comedic timing. I love those seasons now more than ever. Attack On Titan is just pure awesome with its fascinating world, increasingly complex storyline and so many memorable characters. Its brutality adds to the emotion it creates.

Below that is a bit difficult to be honest. I mainly would pick shows that have stuck with me after all these years and while there's a boatload of shows I have watched in my life, only a handful have done that.

I do love the original Scooby Doo cartoon. I would watch episode after episode of that. Always loved Shaggy and Scooby, and wondering who the villain actually was. It had such a good setup. FiM however is the worst show of all time. ( :P ) Nah, it is one of my favorites too. Maybe Rugrats as well? I didn't realize it would be THIS difficult to think of shows. :| Maybe I haven't actually watched enough...Huh. Thanks for the question though. :)

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

I...completely forgot they were making that. :| It is weird because Japan has already made a live action film for AOT. I simply have no interest in a live action rendition or any kind of spin-off of the show, personally. I just like the continuing show and its storyline. All this other stuff just seems like needless fluff.

The second: So just my opinion on Megaman overall? I have mixed feelings. Megaman X, the first one, is one of my favorite games ever made. Everything about that game is amazing. However, I personally don't feel that way at all about any of the 8-bit games, even the reboot ones or even modern ones like MM11. Those games don't have that smooth feel that X has, they are far more clunky and simply don't feel that fun to play, for me at least. Plus the original games are just so brutally difficult and I personally think it was just not the best programming. I definitely acknowledge their impact on gaming as a whole though, that's for sure, they just aren't for me. You know what other Megaman game is kickass though? Megaman Legends. Never played the sequel, but the first one is soooooooo good. It has certainly aged in some aspects, like many games of that era, but it is still a really unique outing for Megaman that I would love to see a return to.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Sherbert MGS said:

How are you?
and how are you as good as you are at art?!

I am doing alright, thank you buddy. :) Simply trying to be positive about stuff. Enjoying music right now.

As for the second question, am I though? :P I personally don't think I am that great, but to me, what matters most is that others enjoy what I do. If others like my sigs, then I know that they are fully justified. Signatures are a form of expression and I like being able to make ones for people to express what they like. Sharing their passion. That is one of the main things that drives me to make them, despite my overall low confidence. I am grateful to those like you who do enjoy what I make, it means so much more than some might realize.

Thank you again. :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Azul Maya said:

Do you like Mega Man 11 and Maverick Hunter X? 

I've only played the demo of Mega Man 11. Personally I wasn't into it. It has that sorta stiff gameplay that I mentioned. Obviously I wasn't very good at it either, but that type of Mega Man gameplay isn't for me, I far prefer the style in the original X games.

Speaking of, I have never played Maverick Hunter X. I do know it is a PSP remake of the original X game, but I never tried it out despite own 3 different PSP's over the years. :P I do have a friend that really enjoys the game, for him it was his introduction to the X series as he never played it on SNES or anything else. He tells me it is really good, so, I assume it is. If I see it somewhere I will pick it up and finally give it a go. :)

One wish...what would it be...if it could come true? (If you use the more wishes thing, feel free to explain some of those.) ;)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Azul Maya said:

One wish...what would it be...if it could come true? (If you use the more wishes thing, feel free to explain some of those.) ;)

This is actually a fairly easy one. An end to all diseases. I have crippling anxiety, as many know by now. One of the things I worry about on a daily basis is if I might have some disease. That continuous fear has been in my brain for many years. It sucks. Plus there are a lot of terrible disease that kill people, put them in a financial crisis and just all around causes misery. If I could, I would do away with all of it. 

8 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

This is actually a fairly easy one. An end to all diseases. I have crippling anxiety, as many know by now. One of the things I worry about on a daily basis is if I might have some disease. That continuous fear has been in my brain for many years. It sucks. Plus there are a lot of terrible disease that kill people, put them in a financial crisis and just all around causes misery. If I could, I would do away with all of it. 

That's really nice of you. <3 How 'bout one for yourself this time? :kindness: