Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi (a really weird pone)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

10 minutes ago, Azul Maya said:

That's really nice of you. <3 How 'bout one for yourself this time? :kindness:

In faireness, that initial wish (winishial?) would apply to me too. :) But if we are talking just for me....Hmmm.......Perhaps an assortment of powers? Like telekenisis, I always thought that would be amazing to have. Something less fantasy like, then 3.4 septillion moneys. That would ease some of my core fears of life. 

4 minutes ago, PoisonClaw said:

Hi ya, Kyoshi! Say, if you could be a contestant on any game show, even those no longer airing, which would it be?

While I find most US game shows to be a bit...pointless, at least to watch, I have a super nostalgia spot for The Price is Right. I remember watching it so much at my grandma's house when I was little. I didn't understand most of what was happening, but I loved the look of it all, the sounds, the big spinny which I still love to this day. :P I would love to spin that wheel. So yeah, Price is Right, mainly just because of my nostalgia. If I actually won stuff, that would be a neato bonus-o.

Thanks for the additional questions. ^-^

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Kyoshi "What makes a video game fun to you?"

Ooooooh, now this is an interesting one because....it is actually difficult to describe. I think a way I can put it from my own perspective is this: To me, a game is most definitely fun if it has gameplay or elements to it that makes someone love playing it. It makes someone excited to continue playing upon stopping. Things that stay in their mind. Granted a game doesn't have to quite that deep to be fun, but I am talking like definitive scenario. I remember back in elementary school, I was I think in 4th grade. I just recently got my first ever Dynasty Warriors game, that being Dynasty Warriors 4 for PS2. I loved playing that game so much that I would look forward to getting home from school and booting up the PS2 to continue playing. It was just that fun for me. If a game can inspire that, then it has definitely achieved what it set out to do, bringing entertainment to someone. :) 

I hope that answer makes sense. This is something I hadn't really thought about before in depth. It is a very fascinating question as I bet the answer is different from person to person. Thanks for asking it. :yay: 

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for the delay pone peeps. Was in a really deep sleep with weird dreams that I barely remember. It was weird. ANYWHO!

20 hours ago, Azul Maya said:

Will you ever stream again? ...

The amount of times I have thought about it again...well, I've lost count at this point. I have reconsidered it on numerous occasions. I guess I just am unable to get back into that mindset. I have to be in a specific mood to really do that and I think this is the result of my anxiety getting worse over the years. Plus I only want to stream at night and that doesn't work for everyone. We'll see though, I wouldn't mind doing it again if I can just get through my mental barriers...I am glad you still think of it. :)

15 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi Kyo, I’m curious to know which NRL team you were choose?

I would probably go with the Bulldogs, though the reason is maybe a bit dumb. I just think bulldogs are really funny. <3 I have a friend who would instantly pick the Rabbitohs though, he loves rabbits. :3

14 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey, Kyoshi...

Where's my drink?

I regret to inform you that your particular drink to accompany your Krusty Krab pizza might have fallen from the shipment and ended up with the frozen land of Antarctica. We will send a search and rescue team out immediately. Once we get the funding. :P

7 hours ago, Woohoo said:

What was the worst song you ever heard? 

This is one of the most difficult questions so far, because I have heard a lot of trash songs in my life. Oh boy this is tough...Hmmm.....

Alrighty, I think I might have my choice. While I hate the vast majority of modern hip hop, I think I might hate all of country music. I see it as insipid, cliche, pandering, corporate garbage. Out of all of these abominations in that genre, there is one song above them all that is the king of the trash.

This:

While all modern country music is trash, this is the epitome of it all. Some rich dude, singing about a woman loving his tractor, mentioning southern state cliches like chicken and sweet tea and sounding like all other country singers in the process. This song enrages me with how utterly pathetic it is and how not a single ounce of it is about music, it is about pandering and pleasing the corporate overlords.

Thank you all for asking more questions! It is fun. ^3^

• Brohoof 1

On 6/10/2019 at 1:03 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you could live in any video game universe, where would you want to live & why?"

Finally getting to this. This is a tough one because of the sheer amount of choices. :| My first chouce might be Animal Crossing, mainly because that is just like real life, but waaaaaaaaaaay more peaceful. :D Besides that, as much of a cliche as it might be, I probably would pick Pokemon. I love the idea of having a companion or multiple like that, always hanging out, getting stronger in time, showing others who's boss. :3 Many other video game worlds would probably be too stressful. XD

Thank you for the question, as always. ^-^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
1 minute ago, Kyoshi said:

Thank you for the question, as always. ^-^

You're Welcome, My Friend!

My original question was something silly asking what your all-time favorite pizza topping was but I figured it would take too long to narrow down. :mlp_smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Who is your favorite character in FiM who is *not* named Star Tracker?"

Oh! That's super easy! It's Sta....oh, *not* Star Tracker. Right. :wacko: I think under that condition, I have to pick good ol Twily. She is the original major story character, is really cute and is best princess. :ticking:

5 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Do you consider yourself a shipper? If so, what is your OTP?

I don't exactly ship to be honest. I have kinda dabbled with some but not enough to keep me invested. I do like the ship idea of KyoshixStar Tracker though. :P Also Button Mash and Rumble thanks to someone on Deviant Art.

Thankies for the questionies. ^-^ 

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

Do you like chicken tendies?

Free chicken tenders are appealing, but maybe not if they've been sitting on a road.

Hellz yeah! :ticking: I absolutely love chicken tenders. :3 There's a place in my town that makes a cajun recipe and it is so friggin good. We used to have another place that went with a more buttery batter instead of spicy which was also great. Honestly I don't think I have ever been to a place that had tenders that I didn't like. XD

Now I'm hungry. What a cruel world. :P 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I have to pick good ol Twily. She is the original major story character, is really cute and is best princess. :ticking:

One hundred points for Kyoshi! :twismile:

"What is your earliest gaming memory?"