Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kyoshi (a really weird pone)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

46 minutes ago, ~Angel Dust~ said:

Since you helped start up my ask thread, I'll return the favor. :catface:

What is your opinion of the Borderlands games? :P

They are pretty decent, though I probably have more complaints than the average person. I think the boss fights in the games are not well designed at all and the writing in Borderlands 2, to me, is extremely cringey and tryhard. Tiny Tina in particular is one of my most hated video game characters ever. Beyond that, I love the visuals and the sheer amount of weapons to find, creating tons of possibilities. So even though I kinda think the games are a tad overrated, they are still pretty good in the end.

39 minutes ago, Writer Rhyme said:

Why do you retired?

What do you think of my OCs? (See my OCs in ‘Post your OC’ topic)

Do you visit Fimfictions?

What do you think of Clear Sky?

Who is your favorite background pony?

In order:

1. My staff position here was worthless and had no impact on anything. 

2. I am not much of a critic towards OC's, I think people can do whatever they want with them. I will say that I like the sense of mystery you established around Stormlight, that was a nice touch. 

3. I do not. I am not much of a fanfiction reader, though I do acknowledge just how good some of them can be from a writing standpoint. I have a friend who is obsessed with them though.

4. We talking one of those 3 weather ponies in Tanks for the Memories? I like all 3 of them actually. I thought it was a really cute gag. I think I liked Sunshower the best of those three. 

5. Probably Button Mash. He was the pony that made me want to completely reboot my Ponysona into something that actually represented me well. Plus he is just really cute. I had an obsession with him for a while, did several vectors for him. Thinking about that brings back a lot of memories already.

Thank you for the questions. :) Hopefully my answers are anything decent, I am a bit out of it right now.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

4. We talking one of those 3 weather ponies in Tanks for the Memories? I like all 3 of them actually. I thought it was a really cute gag. I think I liked Sunshower the best of those three.

I like that answer. But we are not talking about Clear Skies from ‘Tanks for the memories’. I'm talking about the unicorn mare named Clear Sky from ‘Common Ground’.

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Sorry to ask this again:

Sorry for the delay, I guess I missed this one since it was on the previous page. :sealed:

It is an interesting question, because I am not entirely sure. I do have some specific things I remember. I have pretty vivid memories of watching my brother playing on the PS1 back when it was new. I also have distinct memories of watching family play games like Mario All Stars and Mario World on SNES. Beyond that things get a bit fuzzy. Always nice to go down memory lane though. :)

4 hours ago, Woohoo said:

Do you know where the leak is?

FINLAND!!!!!! :P

Thanks for the questions. :3 Sorry about the delay though. Sometimes my mind gets clustered and I forget stuff.

• Brohoof 3

16 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Me hoy minoy? (:muffins:)

Seriously: "What is your favorite way to be creative?"

He's beating up Squidward! :P

This is a question that has me thinking a bit. There are different things that can inspire me to want to be creative, if that's what you mean. Sometimes I will be watching a show and be inspired by its world and characters. Other times and this is the most often one, music inspires me a lot. Whenever I am working on signatures or whatever, I usually am listening to music while I do that. It is like a fuel. Now if you mean my favorite creative thing to do? Signatures, mainly. I like making something that others can use to express their passion for something, that is my favorite part about it all. :)

14 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

What is your favorite color?

This is an easy one. Blue! :3 And most its shades. It sucks that blue is considered the cliche "boy color" because I have always loved blue for many reasons. For me it is the definite color of peace, calming. A color that offers so much expression for me. Brighter blues can really pop and be expressive, while darker blues are more of that peaceful nature. I also love the combination of blue and black, as one might be able to tell.

Thank you for the questions! ^-^

• Brohoof 1

From an old user to the other: don't you get bored of the forums, sometimes? I've been here since around 2015 (this is my second account), and these days I barely find anything to do.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Xelto.r said:

From an old user to the other: don't you get bored of the forums, sometimes? I've been here since around 2015 (this is my second account), and these days I barely find anything to do.

I can see where one would consider a forum becoming stale. That has happened to me several times in the past with other sites. This one though....It is just so different for me. This is the one community that I truly feel like I have a place in, a purpose of any kind. That's far more than anything I can say for any other site or even my real life for that matter. Plus I have met so many cool people and have had countless discussions to be part of. So it all has kept me around and it will for the foreseeable future, definitely. I have had some bad times here before that has almost inspired me to leave completely, but I am just glad that I didn't.

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I can see where one would consider a forum becoming stale. That has happened to me several times in the past with other sites. This one though....It is just so different for me. This is the one community that I truly feel like I have a place in, a purpose of any kind. That's far more than anything I can say for any other site or even my real life for that matter. Plus I have met so many cool people and have had countless discussions to be part of. So it all has kept me around and it will for the foreseeable future, definitely. I have had some bad times here before that has almost inspired me to leave completely, but I am just glad that I didn't.

Good for you man; that's always good to hear. (I guess it's because I didn't make any friends here that I'm bored).

Anyway; have a good day/night.

• Brohoof 1

To build off of my previous question about being creative:

"Do you prefer to create your own characters in video games or do you like using "default" characters more?"

• Brohoof 1

On 6/22/2019 at 10:39 PM, Woohoo said:

Have you ever ordered a pizza and they forgot your drink? :yeahno:

I usually buy my own drinks when it comes to this, but I have sometimes forgotten my own drink. Did I refuse the pizza from myself? No, but that means I may make the same mistake. :P

23 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

To build off of my previous question about being creative:

"Do you prefer to create your own characters in video games or do you like using "default" characters more?"

If given the option, I will always go with a custom character. For me that is just infinitely more expressive. Often I will simply make a version of Kyoshi in that game's world, but occasionally I will dip my feet into making different characters to tell a different story of sorts. A couple of examples of this are two characters I have sorta in reserve, one named Levartche and another named Lecron. It is cool to mold your own tale around something like this as the game goes on. :)

Thankies for the questionies. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Kyoshi

1. "What is your favorite video game soundtrack?" 
  2.  "Would you rather play a video game to win pizza or eat pizza to win a game?" 
Edited by Sparklefan1234