Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, I'm Glad To Be Here

Cherry Pop

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I Looked around a bit looking for places to RP, stumbled across it.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

For the longest time, I assumed it just wasn't for me. I never judged anyone that did like it - and even jumped to their defense often-times (that was the one time a comment of mine got a thousand likes on Youtube), but I never actually looked into it myself. A friend of mine introduced me to it last year, and I've been sorta hooked ever since. I have to admit, I was genuinely surprised by how well-written it was, and I can now say that it fits comfortably in my list of favorite stories - a list comprised of stories that manage to walk that fine line between "dark" and "light-hearted", which I find end up being the most enriching.

Hi everypony! I'm new here - and to the community in general - but I hope to become fairly active here. I mostly came here for RP, but I'm sure I'll get involved a little bit of everywhere. In fact, I'm glad that this site requires I make a few posts here-and-there before I get access to the RP forum, because otherwise I might've gone straight there, and avoided the rest of the forum out of nervousness.

I'll be honest, This whole thing's new to me. Being a part of the community for something like this, I mean. For the longest time, I've had to deal with an "ego" (if that's the right word) that prevented me from openly enjoying animated content, no matter how well-written it is, and even among all of you - people who obviously share the same interest - I may feel a bit nervous or shy for a while. I'm hoping to get over it, though.

I also hope all of you will find me to be a kind individual who's easy to get along with. Anyway, I guess this is getting a bit longer than it should've been, but... thanks for reading it, and once again, hello!

• Brohoof 7

Hi and welcome @Cherry Pop!

Come on in and make yourself at home. I think you'll find this to be one of the friendliest and most welcoming communities out there. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Usager said:

Hai hai, welcome! have a nice stay :mlp_icwudt:

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Totally Rosey said:

Hi and welcome @Cherry Pop!

Come on in and make yourself at home. I think you'll find this to be one of the friendliest and most welcoming communities out there. If you need anything or want to chat, feel free to send a message my way anytime. :)

I hope so. Thanks for the offer!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the pone forum supreme! That nervous feeling you mentioned, that was EXACTLY how I felt when I first joined years ago. XD I thought to myself "These are all like-minded peeps, they love the show like I do so what's the worry?" but I was still nervous for a bit. No shame in that. Hopefully that will soon subside and all will be neato for you. :)

• Brohoof 1