Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do you drink milk?

DivineMist1000

I only drink plain milk with waffles, pancakes, French toast, and cake. Oh, I obviously also put it in cereal. I don’t drink milk by itself unless it’s goat milk (which is fucking delicious) or lactose-free milk.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

No, not by itself. I don't like the taste of plain milk. Plus, I'm also lactose intolerant.

I still eat ice cream, cheese and yogurt tho  :proud:

Edited by Phosphor
  • Brohoof 1

No, I used to love drinking milk but then I came to my senses many years ago so since then I only drink oatmilk. No other animal on this planet drinks anothers species baby milk other than us humans. It’s very weird tbh, that we do that. 

• Brohoof 1

I do, everyday. But, honestly, I prefer soy milk over any other kind (I also like almond milk but I feel like its flavour is too strong). Still, I drink cow milk too often.

• Brohoof 1

I drink milk but not often. I used to have to drink it with every meal when I was growing up, but now I mostly use milk as an ingredient for something else or an additive to coffee or cereal. I almost never just drink the stuff. :crackle:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Not really I usually have to mix it or have in some food.  Like milkshakes or whatever. And ice cream and cheese. The other day I mixed milk and pineapple juice and made an interesting combo :P

Yes, lactose free is great. Flavors I like chocolate and strawberry both.

PSA, drinking a lot of milk does not make you a cow :pout: .

Although I guess you could metaphorically be a calf which is a cow :ooh: .

I love it, but I don't drink it much anymore because I generally don't think to buy it. I drink a lot of lattes, though, I guess, which are mainly milk anyway. I also had raw milk once and it was absolutely amazing. I seriously need to get some more of that next time I visit my parents.

I absolutely love milk and all the milky stuff. :catface:

🥛 Milk also makes stuff better :P

For example, black coffee? BLEH! Milky coffee? I approve! :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I loved milk but don't drink it anymore because i'm intolerant and also because it's too much fat for my body. 

But still drink just a bit with coffee or alone but only because it's too delicious.

Plant milk? Yes! Hemp milk is the best! They're all great though. But dairy? Fuck no! Everyone knows that stuff comes from cows, so why should a human drink it? That's just perverse as hell. Baby calves get taken from their mothers in order for humans to steal their milk to consume it when we all know it's far from necessary. And then the male calves are tied up and starved and tortured for weeks and then killed, and the female calves suffer the same fate as their mothers before them: being forcibly impregnated at a young age so they can be made to produce as much milk as possible for humans to take after taking her baby away. And they all end up getting shot in the head and cut open in the end. So of course I don't support such a sick and cruel industry as that just to feed myself a bunch of hormones that are meant for baby cows along with a ton of pus from unsanitary milking procedures. I'll stick with plants that are full of the nutrients I need and taste WAAAAAAAAY better than a cow's milk.

dairy-is-scary.png