Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Galaxical Phoenix’s AT/DT Shop

Galaxical Phoenix

(edited)

Welcome to my AT (Art Trade) / DT (Design Trade) Shop!

I might move to the Comissions area later, but for now I decided to exercise my equine (pony) drawing ‘skills’ through art/design trades!

ART TRADES:

I’ll trade with practically anyone, BUT depending on the quality of what my art gets traded with, the person/pony I trade with will receive one of the following:

Kind of Not Great Art: I give you a sketch (digital or traditional, your choice)

Decent but Not Great Art / Decent but Not Original Style: I give you lineart (with a transparent background)

Good Art: I give you colored lineart with basic shading

Amazing Art: I give you colored lineart with textured shading or blended shading, your choice

You may not use a base for any AT with me.

Some things I am looking to get are;

- A signature banner thing featuring my current ponysona, [Daydream Symphony]

- EG designs for my ponies (if they have a shattered heart necklace, it needs to be also present in their EG form), which can apply to casual wear or w/ dresses

- Redesigns of some of my old OCs

- References of my ponies in the show style

- My ponies in story-specific poses or just any pose, really!

DESIGN TRADES:

Once again, I’ll trade with practically anyone, AS LONG AS the complexity and quality of both sides of the DT are the same*. For example, I expect any design I receive to have a good color palette. You MAY request any specific type of complexity that is equal or below your own.

*However, I will not trade for / want to receive ridiculously complex designs because I do not like having to deal with tons of details, BUT if your designs are good enough then you can request one from me. Don’t underestimate yourself, though - just know if you can handle a crowded design.

You MAY use a base for DTs, but you must make sure the base is FTU (free to use), and credit the base owner. It’s just the right thing to do

FOR BOTH:

Some rules (or whatever you call them, idek):

1. I can accept or refuse any trade at any time.

2. I will not post/send my part of the AT/DT until you have posted/sent yours, unless if my activity on this site declines.

3. My signature will be present on any art piece I trade.

4. If you post your end of the AT/DT anywhere on the Internet, please acknowledge that it was an AT/DT with me and if it is my character.

5. I can judge art pieces and designs as I see fit.

6. I have the right to change these ‘rules’ at any time as I see fit, and I will do so justly.

This is my art gallery thing, 

which ultimately just gives you a link to https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IONSA5Jv0a02MP9wrE1GPKunuJwdx1Pw9MkR9jbHIs for my art.

My reference sheet for all my poonies is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DA5VivUPp9o1FYrt1TvtlMf8gFvQs7uzoKdrPRv71Ck

Similarly to my “art gallery” Google Doc, my pony ref sheet was originally created for my friends, but has been modified as to be friendly to this website.

I think that’s it.

Yaay.

Edited by Galaxical Phoenix