Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

Role play: https://mlpforums.com/topic/186805-new-heroes-my-hero-academia/?tab=comments#comment-5623673

This is the OOC for the New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play.

Members: 

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Hey, guys! Welcome aboard to this brand new role play inspired by this awesome anime.

Let me lay down some rules/regulations...

- Please post taking turns. Make one post and then wait. This will help prevent confusion and unnecessary subplots. 

ASK BEFORE EXECUTING SUBPLOTS.

- If you would like to exit the role play, please let me and everyone else know before resigning from the role play officially.

- I will take the role as a made up instructor (name and quirk pending). Please provide recommendations if you have any!

- The existence of canon characters will be discussed at a later time.

Check back for more details soon! I am pretty busy but I will always get to things.

• Brohoof 5

Present. 

14 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

- Please post taking turns. Make one post and then wait. This will help prevent confusion and unnecessary subplots

So I have a question, what if someone hasn’t been on for more than two days ? Like me sometimes. How would that work out without having the RP dying down just because we’re waiting on one or two  people? 

14 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

- I will take the role as a made up instructor (name and quirk pending). Please provide recommendations if you have any

We can an instructor like midnight. Someone who is passionate but yet have this tough “ I don’t take bullshit from anyone” personality. She can be a fun character.

I'm really looking forward to this group RP. I do like the idea of everyone posting and waiting for everyone. Although, @TBD does make a good point. What happens if someone doesn't respond after a certain amount of time? 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

I was just wondering something. Will there be a certain turn order when it comes to posts? I might head off for bed and I have work in the morning. I was just worried that I might miss something and afraid that I might not catch or keep up. 

5 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

If someone cannot post when it is their turn, their turn will be skipped and the next person will post. You will be given 48 hours to post. If you can’t post for longer, let us know.

Okay and sounds good. Thanks for letting us know on the plan. :D 

Also, with how the list goes of who's involved, I'm guessing that's the order of how the posts will flow? If so, then I like that idea. :) 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

*cough um.. I know you're busy and not to rush or anything...but when will the RP starts? :adorkable:

18 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

This is the order we will post in (me first, of course):

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

Working on the first post... I would like everyone to introduce themselves and then we will continue from there.

Awesome! Also introducing ourselves as in our characters, in a role playing way?

if that’s the case @Renegade the Unicorn you’re up then! so we can have an example to follow :P