Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

4 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

I’ve been doing some thinking, and I sort of came up with a system as to how the many NPCs that might come about in the RP could potentially be handled. It sort of divides them up amongst each user while also trying to minimize the burden of controlling multiple characters. Of course, this doesn’t take into account for a group of our characters, but the only thing that might change would be the speed at which the interaction progresses. Either way, the use of canon characters wouldn’t exactly be required for every post, but including them every once in a while could potentially lead to interesting results.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

• Wolf and her family
  • Any teachers at U.A that would interact with class 1-C
  • Any original villains that they might want to use
  • Any characters (Major or Minor, but still in the anime) that might interact with Mamoru or the villian of the next user

@Dynamo Pad

• Mamoru and his family
  • An original villain they might want to use
  • Any characters that might interact with Tharas or the villian of the next user

@Jedishy

• Tharas and his family
  • An original villain they might want to use
  • Any characters that might interact with Canteen or the villain of the next user

@Canteen_the_unstable

• Canteen
  • Their original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Ryu or my villain

@Drago Ryder

• Ryu
  • My original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Noroi or the villain of the next user

@TBD

• Noroi and his family
  • Their original villain
  • Any characters that might interact with Wolf or the villian of the next user

I think that’s good idea since we want to keep the plot flow without making it seems the students are the only one exists. Especially I know some of our characters will have flashbacks for their backstory. I think we could give some hints or change font/colors to let the reader know we’re alternating different characters 

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I can sort of see the students of class 1-C being more or less outcasts, if only for the fact that they’re the newest group of hero students that have only come in after some pretty major events for A and B, and even students that aren’t in the hero course would probably be openly hostile towards them because they weren’t included in such a group.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah, that sounds good to me. I can sort of see the students of class 1-C being more or less outcasts, if only for the fact that they’re the newest group of hero students that have only come in after some pretty major events for A and B, and even students that aren’t in the hero course would probably be openly hostile towards them because they weren’t included in such a group.

I know Venny already mentioned that no canon characters but I wonder if we could somehow mention them in a way? 

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ Hope all is well for you, we are wondering if the RP is still ongoing or it's just been delayed until further notices..just curious. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

RP will commence after Thanksgiving!

Sorry  I will be in a turkey coma after that :umad:

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, guys! I am back. I had to pick up extra shifts at work so I was completely overrun with work. I am attending an anime convention tomorrow so I will be gone until Sunday but the role play will resume at the beginning of January. 

:muffins:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Alright, guys! I am back. I had to pick up extra shifts at work so I was completely overrun with work. I am attending an anime convention tomorrow so I will be gone until Sunday but the role play will resume at the beginning of January. 

Welcome back! Also, I know exactly what you mean. I had to work about six days of overtime at my job, while only having about one to two days off at most. During the week of Christmas, I'll be back to working four days a week. So, the beginning of January sounds perfect. I look forward to seeing how the RP continues! ^_^ 

On 12/18/2019 at 6:52 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Hey no worry about it, I think after the new years will be a great time to resume. Since I think the holiday got us all with the workload. :-P

• Brohoof 1

Hey all. I am finally able to post again. Am I able to keep in the RP? Sorry for the sudden vanishing. But deaths in my family and friends circle combined with 60 hour work weeks to kick my rear 

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Jedishy said:

Hey all. I am finally able to post again. Am I able to keep in the RP? Sorry for the sudden vanishing. But deaths in my family and friends circle combined with 60 hour work weeks to kick my rear 

Don’t worry about it, hopes everything works out better for ya and sorry about the loss. :kindness:Venny put the RP on hold since we’re also pretty much busy with the holiday in our job. So you didn’t miss anything. The RP will resume on Jan.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Okay, guys. It’s time to get things going again. What I am going to do is have the instructor meet with the students and go over what she thinks they can improve on. However, I need your help with this. Can you all give me one or two things your OC needs to improve on/hone?

For example, Wolf’s howl attracted a few dogs’ attention but she should be able to attract at least fifty. That is something she needs to work on. Understand? 

Let me know!

• Brohoof 1

Mamoru would need to learn how to call upon the other elemental affinities, instead of relying solely on his fire abilities. Along with trying to find a way to lessen the weakness of high frequency noises. 

On 1/12/2020 at 2:20 AM, Canteen_the_unstable said:

No idea XD

You gotta give me something to work with even if it’s small :Tempest:

37 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

You gotta give me something to work with even if it’s small :Tempest:

Never o3o. Well how about work on making his power last longer

Also i like to say canteen isn't an enrolled student. Thus why the count is uneven and didn't have enough dorms for one a piece. He just sorta saw students and walked with them XD

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

Also i like to say canteen isn't an enrolled student. Thus why the count is uneven and didn't have enough dorms for one a piece. He just sorta saw students and walked with them XD

Canteen is freeloading. Noroi knows that firsthand anyways (the roommate incident in case anyone forget.)

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ sounds awesome! Hmm, Noroi is a little tricky. His quirk is to curse but having karma to decease somehow could be something I can work around with. I do remember @Drago Ryder and @Dynamo Pad mentioned about how Noroi's quirk can be also be a turn it around to make fortunes for others as a development that Noroi never know he could do. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Canteen_the_unstable said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ can I change that to my Quirk XD Cartoon logic

As I told Arid, we could have this cartoon logic as a upgrade of some sort.  Like how cartoon have this slow mo moments? Canteen has already demonstrated that but later show more what he can do. 

• Brohoof 1

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ I was also thinking we could also give the time for our character an exercise or moments to show what's being hero means to them.  That would be fun to explore too. Like Noroi who sometime thinks he quirk is a curse and not hero worthy but maybe through teamwork and exercise, he'll learn it along the way. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@TBD

Yeah. I kind of mentioned Ryu’s own views on the current hero system earlier in the rp, though him vocalizing those frustrations would certainly give others something to think about. Overall, he takes most of his inspiration on heroism from the legends and histories of old, from Gilgamesh to Jeanne d'Arc and everything in between.

• Brohoof 1