Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

On 2022-04-09 at 5:55 AM, dragon4111 said:

I guess people lost interest yeesh

@Goat-kun 

I guess you could say that- I kinda did lost interest in the anime itself tbh after that last season kinda killed it for me.  :adorkable: I was actually thinking If I should start a RP on Jujutsu Kaisen open world  instead if any of you guys would be interested on it.  I will see if I get the spark back up on MHA for me to start a new thread and RP in general. 

On 2022-04-12 at 9:34 PM, TBD said:

@Goat-kun 

I guess you could say that- I kinda did lost interest in the anime itself tbh after that last season kinda killed it for me.  :adorkable: I was actually thinking If I should start a RP on Jujutsu Kaisen open world  instead if any of you guys would be interested on it.  I will see if I get the spark back up on MHA for me to start a new thread and RP in general. 

It's K. I've already somewhat recycled Robin into a cyberpunk dystopia where he frankly feels quite at home :P 

I'm not that into the shounen mystic thing, though I understand its principles quite well. It doesn't have that creepypasta flare of the global internet mythos.

On 2022-04-17 at 4:13 AM, Goat-kun said:

It's K. I've already somewhat recycled Robin into a cyberpunk dystopia where he frankly feels quite at home :P 

I'm not that into the shounen mystic thing, though I understand its principles quite well. It doesn't have that creepypasta flare of the global internet mythos.

Ah I see, I did made a thread last week so it's will be there if you ever wish to join in whenever since if you didn't watch but get the basic, should be fine. I wanted to make this RP more of a  free style world and not heavily structured like MHA. 

On 2022-04-17 at 5:43 PM, dragon4111 said:

Eh I don't know the anime

@TBD

It's a really good anime- I would recommend watching it!! :pinkie: And as I said to goat-kun if you ever got the chance to look into it, and interested to join the RP the thread is up. 

But if the new season for MHA somehow bought back the sparks that I had for this show, I might revive MHA RP.