Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

9 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I was wondering about that when the RP started. I wasn't sure when this story would take place. I think it was during season 2/3, but I wasn't too sure. Seeing how that the students are now living at U.A. and living in dorm rooms. 

It should make more sense if our story starts at the first season, assuming class 1-c start the same year as 1-A. 

25 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

No @TBD

Baku even said it takes place at end of season 3. Would work better that way because a. New students and teachers b. At end of season 3 villains were getting more members so would work if we have villains

I get that but I’m trying to wrap my head around with the time frames between 1-A and 1-C class year. Assuming they’re the same year it would make sense. Unless we can pretend 1-a is now a second year and we’re the first year. But in the end of season 3 1-A is still in the second semester of first year.  Buuut... since we won’t be using 1-a.. I think it’s okay to just pretend they’re now in second. 

For the league of villain to gain more new villain we have to figure out a way to work around it without mentioning overhaul.

Edited by TBD

23 minutes ago, TBD said:

I get that but I’m trying to wrap my head around with the time frames between 1-A and 1-C class year. Assuming they’re the same year it would make sense. Unless we can pretend 1-a is now a second year and we’re the first year. But in the end of season 3 1-A is still in the second semester of first year.  Buuut... since we won’t be using 1-a.. I think it’s okay to just pretend they’re now in second. 

For the league of villain to gain more new villain we have to figure out a way to work around it without mentioning overhaul.

I can see how 1-c are the new first years, while 1-a and 1-b are now second years. Seeing how I think they are getting into the new term during the next season or so. I could be wrong as I'm not sure what term they are currently on. I remember 1-a is about halfway done their first term. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

The 1 c class could be the excess students that couldn't be fit into 1-a or 1-b. So opened up 1-c to take the excess which is why it is a small class size

I think you’re on the right track here. I think that could work too since 1-c can be like a special class for students who has potential but just on a waitlist. And got in late. 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I can see how 1-c are the new first years, while 1-a and 1-b are now second years. Seeing how I think they are getting into the new term during the next season or so. I could be wrong as I'm not sure what term they are currently on. I remember 1-a is about halfway done their first term. 

I think @Arid_Blitz made a very good point there too. And yeah you’re correct, the class is heading toward starting their fall semester. 

Ryu... sharing a room with any of his classmates, with his antisocial personality. That should be fun, and it works out because Wolf is the only female student in the class and we have seven student characters in total.

Edited by Drago Ryder
  • Brohoof 1

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤  and others. If I may, we should wait on villains for a few maybe? So we can world build and interact a bit before we toss everyone under the boot of reality XD. However I believe we can make them and use the villains once in a while because I was gonna use a villain that is also a pro hero that is gonna be at the school and places. Sharing info on heroes with the villains. Keeping up the facade of being a pro hero but in reality sharing secrets and all that with villains

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Ryu... sharing a room with any of his classmates, with his antisocial personality. That should be fun, and it works out because Wolf is the only female student in the class and we have seven student characters in total.

And wolf will have her own room (lucky) xp. But yeah I think roommates will be fun to add, giving more chance for them to interact. We should figure out who’s sharing with whom.

38 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤  and others. If I may, we should wait on villains for a few maybe? So we can world build and interact a bit before we toss everyone under the boot of reality XD. However I believe we can make them and use the villains once in a while because I was gonna use a villain that is also a pro hero that is gonna be at the school and places. Sharing info on heroes with the villains. Keeping up the facade of being a pro hero but in reality sharing secrets and all that with villains

That could work too. I mean we can have a separate thread for the villains OC. As for yours idea, I’d say that’s a good idea so let’s see what the others, mainly @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ thinks.

7 minutes ago, TBD said:

And wolf will have her own room (lucky) xp. But yeah I think roommates will be fun to add, giving more chance for them to interact. We should figure out who’s sharing with whom.

It makes me wonder who would be rooming with who if we go with the route of roommates. I can imagine the shenanigans that will follow. :laugh:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

I actually like the idea of having the students room with each other. It could be a new feature considering all students before that roomed alone. It could be a addition to ensure that all students have a another to protect them if an attack commences. I also like the idea of adding villains but I just don’t want the role play to get overflowed with users... I like my role plays to stay small. The largest amount of villains I could add would be 3...maybe 4 and they would only come in every now and again.

Going back to the rooms, I will have my OC room with Dynamo’s. However, there aren’t enough students for one to have a roommate. Someone will have to be content with rooming alone.

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Going back to the rooms, I will have my OC room with Dynamo’s. However, there aren’t enough students for one to have a roommate. Someone will have to be content with rooming alone.

I'm okay with that idea. Mamoru would probably feel awkward at first as he'd be roommates with a girl, but he'd soon get over the awkwardness. I can also see that the two of them being roommates would give them a chance to bond, talk to each other if something bothering them and help build the future romance.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

2 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I also like the idea of adding villains but I just don’t want the role play to get overflowed with users... I like my role plays to stay small. The largest amount of villains I could add would be 3...maybe

We could just limited it to those who’s already enrolled as drago said. I don’t mind playing two parts really. Plus it would be fun to play as a villain too. 

As for the roommates, so we’re settle down with wolf and mamoru agreed to be roomies,

2 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

Huh, and here I thought the teachers might have an objection to cohabitation. Either way, I’m happy to have Ryu room alone.

Ryu can have his own room, since it would be kinda weird for student to share room with an instructor :twi:

As for the others I will just generate a random pair online and come back later with the result, if that’s okay with everyone.

@Jedishy

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Arid_Blitz

So here’s the result 

BFDD836B-0310-4D2E-8C5B-DBAF96D49590.thumb.jpeg.3923b92547c65eb96514495f2142b751.jpeg

if anyone already had an idea who they want as a roommate or object, do speak up !! 

This is not the final result. Just an idea.

unless you are okay with it then we’ll go along with it.

Edited by TBD