Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc New Heroes: My Hero Academia Role Play OOC

Venomous

3 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

I don’t know if this could be a thing, but I can see the governments of the world having secret armies of individuals with quirks and perhaps experimenting on those that don’t. I’ll leave whether or not the individuals are willing volunteers or just mind controlled puppets open for interpretation.

Interesting.. I think we might got ourselves a potential group of villains or anti hero. :orly:

7 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

Eh, it's an idea if anyone wants it and @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ approves. It would certainly do some good to have groups of villains that have differing end goals.

I think its a good start in my opinion. Having the villain come off from an experiment hidden from the society and then bench off on their own to do villainous deed on their own term and ideals.  Kind of give me the x-force (from x-man) vibe.  Since x-force have some member who has been experienced on and chose to go against the society who rejected mutates. But for our cases, our group will have their own values so it doesn't have to reject quirkless but rather rejected how the modern society runs things.

each canon group of villains have their own reason to reject the society.

league of villain reject heroes while Overhaul and his gang reject how society depends on quirk to run things.

Edited by TBD

5 hours ago, TBD said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤I was wondering if it’s okay that after @Renegade the Unicorn has posted his, can I post mine after? I will out of town for the next two days and won’t be able to post after Drago since he already posted his. Sorry about the messing around the order :lie:

Actually, that might put us back on track in terms of order. 

• Brohoof 1

I’m back from a business trip so I might actually post it later tonight. 

Edited by TBD

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Okay, so this is what we will do about villains... As of this time, I feel it is too early to introduce them. They will become prevalent later in time (when the students become more familiar with each other and have had time to fight side by side). When villains are needed, I will seek out individuals interested in playing villains. As for how many? I’m not sure yet. A separate OOC will probably be created for them or have a group PM. For anyone who has villain ideas, please send me a PM explaining them if you haven’t already. The ideas will be looked into but will be put on the back burner for now. Even if you have sent me your idea(s), you can remind me!

Commissioned a reference sheet of my OC, Wolf:

210A929A-D091-40EF-BEA2-5BCAE963CCAF.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ is it okay if we can create a group pm now? Since no doubt we will be sending you an individual pm of our ideas and it’s best for all participants to know what going on behind the scene. 

8 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Commissioned a a reference sheet of my OC, Wolf:

210A929A-D091-40EF-BEA2-5BCAE963CCAF.jpeg

Ohh I like her hero suit!!! :kirin: it’s fits her!

Edited by TBD

2 minutes ago, Drago Ryder said:

@TBD

Now that I think about it, a potential upgrade for Noroi's quirk would be the ability to add buffs to others instead of simple curses.

I like that idea. Maybe there can also be a sort of debuff for the enemies. Something along the lines of other RPG's, or even in Pokemon with status and stat increase/decrease. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 hour ago, Drago Ryder said:

@TBD

Now that I think about it, a potential upgrade for Noroi's quirk would be the ability to add buffs to others instead of simple curses.

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I like that idea. Maybe there can also be a sort of debuff for the enemies. Something along the lines of other RPG's, or even in Pokemon with status and stat increase/decrease. 

Can you guys clarify what you mean? I’m not sure what you guys mean by adding buff or debuff. :adorkable:

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

Can you guys clarify what you mean? I’m not sure what you guys mean by adding buff or debuff. :adorkable:

It's sort of like in games like Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Pokemon. With the move Swords Dance in which it's a move that increases your attack power. While the move Growl is a move that lower's the opponents attack. What @Drago Ryder was mentioning was maybe Noroi's quirk is more of a quirk that can power up his allies, while also weakening the enemie's strengths. As in lower their attack power, speed, agility and all that stuff.

• Brohoof 1