Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does ‘banished’ mean?

Helpful Hoof

@Helpful Hoof

I have altered this thread’s title to give it more proper context.

The rank ‘Banished’ means that specific user has been banned from accessing MLP Forums. Users can be banned for different reasons but it really comes down to violating the site’s rules, such as exhibiting inappropriate behavior or spamming. Banning users can only be done by staff members.

Here is a list of our guidelines/rules: https://mlpforums.com/guidelines/

7 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man <3 said:

The title ‘Banished’ means that specific user has been banned from accessing MLP Forums. Users can be banned for different reasons but it all comes down to violating our site’s rules, such as exhibiting inappropriate behavior or spamming. Banning users can only be done by staff members.

Just an addendum there is a special banished rank used by the Event Coordinators for fake banishings during events. So if it's during an event dont be too concerned if many people display the rank for a bit. 

Something of note is that someone can still technically be suspended even without the rank. It's basically just another user group that is used for the special purpose of suspension.

As this has been answered by three different staff members, I will be locking this thread.

• The topic was locked