Sign in to follow this  
Bronygamer73

resolved How do I make polls?

To me polls look fun and If I were going to make one how do I make them?

Whenever creating polls is available, you can add them while creating the thread.

1. To include a poll in your thread, switch to Poll tab.

DxFadHv.png

2. Give your poll a title and then add questions using the button below.

hF4FEMt.png

You can add more questions by pressing UXfpUhR.png again. 1KHxxtz.png 10 questions is the maximum.

3. Type the question and provide choices.

hrkBLvJ.png

You can add more choices by pressing NW8lEdm.png1KHxxtz.png You can add many, many, many choices for each question.

The upOWUae.png option is self explanatory. Ticking this will allow members to select multiple choices.

1KHxxtz.png Please keep in mind, that some sections have polls disabled.
For example here, in the Site Questions & Technical Support, this feature is unavailable. Some sections simply don't need polls, as they focus on discussions.

Badges

12 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Whenever creating polls is available, you can add them while creating the thread.

1. To include a poll in your thread, switch to Poll tab.

DxFadHv.png

2. Give your poll a title and then add questions using the button below.

hF4FEMt.png

You can add more questions by pressing UXfpUhR.png again. 1KHxxtz.png 10 questions is the maximum.

3. Type the question and provide choices.

hrkBLvJ.png

You can add more choices by pressing NW8lEdm.png1KHxxtz.png You can add many, many, many choices for each question.

The upOWUae.png option is self explanatory. Ticking this will allow members to select multiple choices.

1KHxxtz.png Please keep in mind, that some sections have polls disabled.
For example here, in the Site Questions & Technical Support, this feature is unavailable. Some sections simply don't need polls, as they focus on discussions.

Thank you also do you unlock polls at a certain rank?

1 hour ago, Bronygamer73 said:

Thank you also do you unlock polls at a certain rank?

"Blank Flanks" (users below 5 posts) can't add these. I believe "Muffin" rank unlocks polls, but this is something I cannot check to be 100% sure. You can check that yourself. For example, go to General Discussion and see if you can see the poll tab. If you see it, then that means the "Muffin" rank is enough.

Badges

@Bronygamer73

As mentioned above, users are required to make at least five posts in order to create/participate in polls. You are well past five posts so you are obviously eligible to partake in polls. 

Now that this question has been answered sufficiently, I will closing this out.