Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Interest Check: Something involving Changelings?

Lektra Bolt

• 3 weeks later...

@Lektra Bolt 

So I don't remember the head space I was in when writing this and I've become a bit detached from G4 due to not having watched it in two years. So maybe we can think of a sorta different premise? Maybe we work what we have into the world of G5? The return of magic sparking the return of the scattered changeling race. 

(edited)
On 2022-01-05 at 4:39 PM, Denim&Venöm said:

@Lektra Bolt 

So I don't remember the head space I was in when writing this and I've become a bit detached from G4 due to not having watched it in two years. So maybe we can think of a sorta different premise? Maybe we work what we have into the world of G5? The return of magic sparking the return of the scattered changeling race. 

I haven't actually watched the movie in full yet, just clips and specific points, and I don't really know how a character who actually is magically created and is more magic than flesh can even survive into this time frame with magic having been turned off for while. I suppose she froze herself in a crystal or something, but the main point of the character is to expand her fan canon by formally introducing her into RP in a world just after Twilight got officially crowned and interact with characters who would still see her as Chrysalis. Having the back story written out is all well and good but I'm essentially looking to have her make friends and maybe actually when this RP ends or dies people would want to include her in their RPs when I sign up cause they found her memorable enough

Edited by Lektra Bolt