Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you like horses?

DivineMist1000

I love all animals! Horses are gorgeous creatures and I always wanted one as a child. I also rode professionally for five years.

• Brohoof 4

I love horses! I've never raised any before, but I hope to get a couple when I buy some more land.  

I simply loved feeding them from my hand when I was a kid.  :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Real horses? Sure, why not. I wouldn't say they are cute as their pastel counterparts, but they are still pretty neat.

• Brohoof 2

I did horseback riding for a couple of years when I was younger and I absolutely loved it. <333 I still love it! It comes naturally to me when I ride these days. Horseback riding in the forest is one of the best things ever. <33 Such amazing animals! Hard working with so much personality. I both love and respect them.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE horses! They’re what I’m going to college for! :wub: One day I hope to own a horse or two...or three, or four, maybe five...six isn’t a bad number...let’s make it lucky number seven...

One day when I own a nice plot of land. :please:

My favorite horse breeds are....

1. American Quarter Horse

Spoiler

201903121221396847-7b1b6ce8.jpg

2. American Paint Horse 

Spoiler

BellsSmoothMove_e_16MM.jpg?resize=840,50

3. Appaloosa 

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

And the Thoroughbred...

Spoiler

c3def02446fb0a65e0316b2beeabb52d.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Horses are cute. :3 They are big! Yet still cute. Quite majestic too, especially the larger ones.

9c78675c6d4b14265d399fd097ec0195.png

I like the fluffyness those particular breeds have. I obviously don't get to interact with horses at all these days. I remember my mom worked at some kind of farm place and I got to go there a lot when I was young. I loved the horses there. :D

• Brohoof 1

I love horses, always have. Ever since I was a child I had two dreams: one of them came true, the other one was to learn how to ride a horse. That never came true but we never know what awaits in the future. I practically know all there is to know about horses without physically being around them. Lusitanos are my favorites but that may be because they're my country's national breed.

Resultado de imagem para lusitano horse tumblr

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Horses are very majestic animals and I remember wanting to own one when I was a kid. Will that ever happen now? Not likely, but I can still dream.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1