Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Delays and Dropping The Ball

Jeric

If some have noticed a massive delay in projects and replies, I personally apologize. I didn't want to make an announcement about this, however there have been recent complaints internally and externally that things are not getting done in enough time. I'll briefly explain my end of this equation. My youngest daughter recently graduated, and is starting college soon. Around this time I initiated a treatment plan for a malignant grade II diffuse-astrocytoma. Basically ... glioma based brain cancer. As of today I finished a full round of chemo and also 10 bloody sessions of directed radiotherapy. I played it down to staff, but I felt like garbage, and the effect was rather significant physically, emotionally, and has even impacted my ability to pay for a trip for a friend. I tried to do what I could here and could only work for very short periods. That led to some things I took ownership of going to pot. I owe you all an apology if I ignored anyone, or let anyone down. While I will be waiting a few weeks for the final results on the treatment (and whether I need to undergo surgery), I will be working my ass off to catch up and get the projects back on track. I do not feel sorry for my situation, it's no big deal. It's just another hurdle. I gots my jumping boots on. There are some things that I may struggle with at times, but taking days off at a time is something I that I am done doing. Breaks over. Jeric is back, and anything I didn't do I take full responsibility .... broken brain or not. Let's get things done! :D

Office Hours are open 

And yes I have seen the recent episode. I know what you are thinking. Shush. ;)

• Brohoof 20

• The topic was unpinned