Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This server is outdated or not updated.

SWBMN

While I've already responded on Discord, I will go ahead and mirror that here for the users on the site who don't visit the Discord. This server is not being updated past 1.12.2 because currently I'm the only staff working on it and I'm still in the process of getting us ready for 1.13. The newest updates are off the table entirely right now until the main developer has the time to update the custom plugins our server uses.

52 minutes ago, LadyMercury said:

While I've already responded on Discord, I will go ahead and mirror that here for the users on the site who don't visit the Discord. This server is not being updated past 1.12.2 because currently I'm the only staff working on it and I'm still in the process of getting us ready for 1.13. The newest updates are off the table entirely right now until the main developer has the time to update the custom plugins our server uses.

What do you need to use for 1.13?

On the internet, there are lots of different tutorials, but I don't know if there is a good one… YouTubers like AntVenom and DanTDM have many different mods, so are mods permitted in the server?