Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyfinder Players: Can I pick your brain?

Jeric

I’m now actively working on several RP centric projects. One project involves Ponyfinder but I’m not a player of that particular tabletop system. So I’d like to put together a focus group where I could pick your brains on the RP, and possibly help test some things I’m building involving MLPF RP and Ponyfinder. 

If you have any interest PM me or reply here. 

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned
37 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

...This is a thing?

The Roleplay section yes. I announced that we have been eyeing some changes to our system and such, and I am starting to move on this project. Right now we have a general RP section set using a standard text and story focused Forum RP that can be basically be pony or non-pony and is more 'open' to the DM to create the narrative they want. We have the cannon section that is focused on holding roleplays that feel like they can exist in the show. We have a dead tabletop area. All three will be reworked. I'm trying to have a team to help with the table top elements. 

31 minutes ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

I have some experience of running the D&D5E rules included in the Ponyfinder rulebook, although not the Pathfinder rules.

You may be one of my new best friends. I'll get back to you soon. 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was unpinned