Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite student six member?

Moonstarleader10101

Not a fan of the Student Six but if I had to pick, it would probably be Silverstream.

Ocellus is my favorite. She's not only best changeling, but also one of the most adorable characters in MLP! ^_^ I've seen her compared to a combination of Fluttershy and Twilight more than once, which I feel describes her quite well!

Spoiler

Is it even possible to be cuter? :kindness:

full.gif

My second favorite is Smolder – characters that are both tough and cute always appeal to me, and her chemistry with Spike is also great. I like all six of them, though. :)

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

I don’t love the student six but I do like Smolder, Gallus, and Sand Bar. Gallus is my favorite, though. 

2197EAE6-4459-424C-A320-4FA2397EC34A.jpeg

Obviously, Smolder is the best.  Smolder is my favorite of the young 6 because she has had the most development out of the young 6, she has a great personality, and I love what Hasbro did with her by putting her in episodes with Spike because they're both dragons, so Spike can get some answers to dragon culture.  Hasbro can't really do that with any of the other young 6 except for Sandbar, and they have so many pony characters already that Sandbar kinda would just blend in in an episode that didn't center around the young 6, whereas for Smolder, she is one of 3(now 5) dragon characters that are actually characters with personalities and names and speaking lines, the other 4 being Spike, Garble, Ember, and Sludge, so she does stand out as her own character.  Also, she's adorable and sarcastic, yet sweet.

On 6/15/2019 at 9:03 AM, Tacodidra said:

Ocellus is my favorite. She's not only best changeling, but also one of the most adorable characters in MLP! ^_^ I've seen her compared to a combination of Fluttershy and Twilight more than once, which I feel describes her quite well!

Reveal hidden contents

full.gif

My second favorite is Smolder – characters that are both tough and cute always appeal to me, and her chemistry with Spike is also great. I like all six of them, though. :)

Me too!

23 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I don’t love the student six but I do like Smolder, Gallus, and Sand Bar. Gallus is my favorite, though. 

2197EAE6-4459-424C-A320-4FA2397EC34A.jpeg

Why are you looking at me like that, Gallus? :blush:

• Brohoof 1

My favorite one of them is probably Gallus, his backstory is the best of the bunch in my opinion and his character, him taking studying seriously but trying not to show it is an interesting trait in my book.  I also like smolder and actually I like all 6 to some extant, but non of them is close to being one of my overall favorite characters.

I used to really like most of the Student Six, but recently I've been realizing that I really overdid most of my positivity towards the design of the characters. I was just surprised the School of Friendship didn't totally ruin the show. I'll say that of the bunch Yona is my favorite as of now, even after the mess that was "She's All Yak."

• 4 months later...
On 6/15/2019 at 12:03 PM, Tacodidra said:

Reveal hidden contents

full.gif

I love how Smolder secretly likes to dress up in pretty things and have tea parties.

It's so adorable!

• Brohoof 1

Smolder kept being the best teacher to me, even to the Mane 6 and Spike. So I guess her.

But all the student 6 seemed to not really need school to begin with. They never had any real issues with friendship, and took up many episodes for no real reason but to make the Mane 6 look like fools. Season 8 and most of Season 9 kinda suffered because of them.

• Brohoof 2

I'm gonna say Gallus, mostly because his grumpy and snide personality keeps things interesting. It's a good change in pace compared to the others and you can really see him develop and grow from that throughout seasons 8 and 9.

Edited by Cash In