Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Favorite kind of fruit?

DivineMist1000

I don't eat them themselves, but tomato products are the best.

Otherwise, I love lime, strawberry, grape, black cherry and orange flavored sparkling water.

Sorry if those answers seem strange... I don't actually eat any fruit, so those are the only ways I can answer the question. lol

Well, I like bananas, not for the taste or texture, but for the potassium they give me. It helps a lot when I work out, keeps me from cramping. :P

But as far as taste goes, I LOVE cherries. Queen of fruits for a reason, people. They taste sooooo goood... black cherries are better than red ones too. x3

On 6/16/2019 at 6:15 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Peaches, mangoes, pears, strawberries, cantalooooope, and apples are my favorite. 

This and add grapes!

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Avocados. Yes, they are considered a fruit. :proud:

:huh:I... Never thought of that... "Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant" You know, that makes sense.

Ya learn something new every day.

I am a big fan of fruits. My favorites include bananas, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwis, (yellow) apples, mangos, peaches, cantaloupes, watermelons, cherries, avocados, pears, and (dried) cranberries. They are probably more but I couldn’t think of anymore! Fruit salad is just as good.